Chapter #6

Mays POV- 

        "So where is Adams room?" (Y/N) asks me. 

        "Room 517... He's just upstairs..." I say. I turn on my camera and start vlogging. "So where are we going?"

        "Right now we're on our way to Adams hotel CAUSE WE'RE AT PAX!" He whispers loudly. 

        We take the elevator up. "I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight... I'm so freaking pumped for tomorrow dude I can always get a starbucks before the thing starts." 

        "I can't freaking wait!" (Y/N) says excitedly. "This is gonna be awesome!" 

        When we get out of the elevator we look around for room 517. I have my black shirt in my small backpack that I have just so I can really steal the idea from chilled. Don't hate me, I asked him if I could steal it and he said I could but he had the right to call me a biter when ever he watned.

        We find the door and knock on it... 

        "Who iiiis it?" Cathy sings from the other side of the door. 

        Josh is texting someone right now. He laughs and looks up. 

        I catch a peek at his phone. "OPERATION COBRA IS A GO!" 

        Oh no....

        The lights are off as the door opens. But then they flicker on. "HAPPY DAY BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouts. 

        I cover my mouth. Oh god not now... Not now... Not now... I... should have told them... Oh my god....         

        My head starts pounding and I start to hyperventilate. Think happy things and calm down. I feel tears burning my eyes. I rush into the bathroom and close the door behind me. 

        "Was our surprise to big?" Chilled asks. 

        "No no no..." (Y/N) shouts. "Not now..." 

        "Did we do something wrong?" Adam asks. 

        "Is she okay?" Cathy asks. 

        "She has random panic attacks and chronic head aches... right now it seems like both...." (Y/N) says. "I didn't this would cause it let alone this would happen... I'm so sorry I should have said something." 

        Yes I can hear them through the slit between the bottom of the door and the floor. I look through it. Josh opens the door but closes it after he enters. 

        I take a pain med and lean my back against the wall. 

        "Hey... It's alright. Everythings okay. Just breathe." 

        "I'm sorry..." I say. "I'm so sorry..." 

        "Don't. You feeling better?" 

        "...uh.... yeah..." I say. "I should have told you about that..." 

        "Nah... it's... as long as you're alright." He says. "DON'T WORRY GUYS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IS FINE!" 

        "WHOOP!" Chilled shouts. "Is it party time yet?" 

        "Now... it's party time." I say. We have icecream cake that Max  ((Gassy Mexican)) picked up for me. 

        "We would have gotten candles but we don't have a fire extinguisher... Adam says. 

        "I'm 22." I say. 

        "Exactly." 

        Sark plays "22" by Taylor Swift and gets everyone to start doing horrible renditions. I like Maxs the best. "22" in the voice on Nigel Thornberry. Hillarious. Adams was a close second with the neck twisters voice. And Chilled and Sark just sung really really badly in their own voices. 

        "Are they drunk?" (Y/N) asks. 

        Cathy just rolled her eyes and laughed. So did I. 

        "Why are they so... weird?" I asked Cathy while laughing.

        "I don't know... I just go with it." 

        "Smile and nod, they're looking at us!" (Y/N) whispers loudly. We all laugh. 

        "But seriously! Happy Birthday!" Chilled shouts. 

        "That was a hell of a way to start off my birthday I'll tell you that. I'm kind of upset that you guys lied to me about food."  

        "That's the worst kind of lie." Sark says. "WHERE'S MY FOOD YOU ASS HOLES!?" 

        We all laugh. 

        "Thank you guys so much!" I sigh and hug them all. "Anthony I'm stealing your idea in 3. 2. 1. Sign my shirt!" I throw my black shirt at Max first. 

        "YAY!" Max shouts. "LET'S DO THIS!" He signs the shirt and hands it back to me for me to throw it at someone else. "SARK SIGN THE SHIRT!" 

        "OKAY!" He throws the shirt at Adam and Chilled and they sign it. 

        "So anyway are you guys excited?" I asked. "You know... About tomorrow?" 

        "Hell yeah! Are you guys going to vidcon too?" 

        "YEAH!" We shout. 

        "We all are going! So we thought... we might as well have a little... Roadtrip!" Adam shouts. "Cathy and I planned the whole thing! And you guys are invited!" 

        "IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!" Max shouts just as Chilled finishes signing my sirt. I make Cathy sign it too. "

        "Wait what?" Josh asks. "Road trip after PAX? Wow... That's awesome!" He bro hugs Sark, Adam Chilled and Max. (Y/N) and I give Cathy a hug. 

        "You guys seriously planned a road trip?" 

        "Yeah! For Megans birthday. We heard you weren't having a good day." Max says. "I'm sorry about your dad, Maytrix..."

        I shrugged. I didn't really want to remember that... ((A/N WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MEGANS DAD? OH WELL YOU'LL FIND OUT))

        "PLUS IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Cathy says. "You should be happy..." 

        "I feel really emotional guys give me a second." I smile. 

        "Are you on your period?" Chilled asks. 

        "You are so lucky I'm the only girl in the world that is not offended by that joke." She sighed. "You guys are like... the only friends I have." 

        "You need to pick better friends." Sark says. "We're all just a bunch of incompitant ass holes."

        "Yeah. But you are awesome incompitant ass holes and I did not know your vocabulary was that vast that you decided to use the word incompitant." 

        "And correctly." Chilled laughs. 

        "NOW LETS EAT SOME CAKE!" Adam shouts. 

        He puts an arm around Cathy. "Oh the Seabot love is so strong right now!" Sark says practially fangirling in his seat. 

        "What?" Nanners asks. 

        "Oh... Sark and I have been obsessed with a thing called ships. That's your ship." Maytrix says. 

        "Are there any ships that have me involved?" Josh asks. 

        "Yeah, you and (Y/N)!" Megan says. 

YOUR POV- 

        I pause at the awkward... "Um... what?"