Chapter #7

Readers POV - 

        I was stunned. I didn't really know what to think. "People really ship me with Josh? Weird.... Aquaman is so not my type." I say. Yes... that's Joshs nickname. He kind of looks like aquaman when he takes his glasses off.

        Sark holds in his laughter. He's starting to turn red. 

        "No.. I'm not joking. There's a billion youtuber fandoms. One of which happens to be (add ship name here). You know... Josh and (Y/N)?"  

        "What?" Josh says. "Really? I doubt that's true." 

        "Well... my fans ship Megan and Josh..." I cough. I'm getting so annoyed I start texting him.

Me:  "NOW IS YOUR CHANCE ASK HER OUT YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!!!!!" 

Josh: "NO. NOT YET." 

Me: "JOSHUA EVANS DO NOT MAKE ME KILL YOU"

Josh:  "I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT! OKAY?!" 

Don't worry this is our thing. Typing in all caps is our thing. Even when we're not mad at each other. 

Me: "MAN UP EVANS!"

Josh: "SHUT THE HELL UP (Y/N)!!!" 

Me: "DON'T MAKE ME DO IT FOR YOU!" 

        "Totally not affectted by the ship at all." Josh says. 

Josh: "I CAN'T DO DIS!" 

Me: "JUST FUCKING DO IT MAN! I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD WING MAN AND YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON YOUR CHUNCE!!!!!"

        "Chunce?"  

        "So... are we just going to watch you have a text message rave?" Max asks. "Or... Are you going to tell us what you're talking about...?"

        Renae walked in from the other room. "The camera is done charging! Happy birthday Megan!" 

        "Thanks Ranae!" May gives her a hug. "How long have you guys been planning this thing?" She asked completely unaware of what was happening with Josh and I. 

Me: "ASK HER. YOU STUPID IDIOT." 

        "What are they doing?" Renae asks.

        "Don't ask. They're having issues with their love live..." Sark breaks right there and starts busting up laughing. 

        "STAHP SENDING YOUR LOVE LETTERS AND GET ON WITH THE PARTY!" Adam laughs. "At least my ship is with me and my girlfriend. Just calm down... it's not real." 

        "Yeah guys... Just calm down..." Anthony says. He puts a hand on Adams shoulder and Sark and Megan flip.

        "They'res also a seachaos ship you know that right?" Megan says. 

        "Oh the ships!" Renae says and starts laughing with Max.

Megans POV - 

       I start vlogging with them. Adam and Chilled break out the twister and I get sucked into the game. I go on top though... Mostly so I don't get crushed by everyone else. So basically Anthony, Scott ((sark)), Adam, and Max. 

        "Megan... Why don't you go on top of the twister pile?" Chilled says. 

        "Yeah. That way you don't get crushed by all the man meat if we fuck up." Sark says. 

        "Knowing that I am not very flexible... this is going to go down reeaaaally badly." Adam laughs. 

        "You'll be fine but if you fuck up I will kill you." Chilled says. 

        "The Seachaos is happening!" Maytrix says. 

        "Hey... I'm down with that ship!" Chilled says. 

        "Oh my god Anthony... really?" Adam laughs so hard he's about to explode. "Oh whatever I don't care!" 

        Max decides to go first. Right hand red. "Oh boy this shit is about to get intense!" 

        We all laugh. Then it's Anthonys turn. Left foot yellow. 

        Then Adam. Right hand blue. 

        Then Scotts. Right foot green. 

        Then mine.I hand the camera to Renae so we she can capture the game while I'm playing. Right foot blue. 

        Then round after round with a lot of right hand here's and left legs there we end up in a mangled position. I'm not getting crushed thank god. 

        "Chilled move your ass! I can't reach!" Adam shouts.

        "Reach around. You can do it, just stretch." 

        "STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!" Sark shouts. 

        We all laugh but we don't fall down yet. 

        "Max move your hand, you're touching my-" 

        "If you say crotch or anything of that matter I'm so done." 

        "Will you guys stop being so sick minded? Scott. It's your turn I think." Maytrix says. 

        Chilled slips and we all end up in a dogpile on him. It takes us a few minutes to stop laughing. 

        "Dammit! I wouldn't have slipped if the game hadn't lagged!" Chilled shouts. 

        We all laugh. I look over at Josh and (Y/N) they're still texting. 

        "Okay dude, we need to stop." (Y/N) shouts. "May! Josh has a something to tell you..." 

        Adam helps me up. "Yeah dude?" I say. I sit down on the couch and wait for him to say something. 

        "It's time for presents..." 

        "Um... no..." (Y/N) says. "DON'T MAKE ME ASK HER FOR YOU DUDE!" 

        "What?" I ask. 

        "Well..." He scratches the back of his head. 

        "If you're going to ask her out just do it already!" Adam jokes and laughs. 

        We all go into an awkward silence. 

        "Wait... What?" I ask. "You were serious?" 

        "Do you wanna go out with him or not?" (Y/N) asks. 

        "You... You what?" I ask. "Yeah... Sure!" I take a deep breath. "Oh god I did not expect that." I walk up and give "Aquaman" a hug. "Best. Birthday present. Ever." I say. 

        "No... You didn't get my gift yet." (Y/N) says. (Y/N) hands me a colorfully wrapped gift. I rip it open.

        "Oh my gosh.... where the hell did you find these I've been looking for these CDs forever! Where did you find them?" 

        "Online..." (Y/N) shrugged. 

        (Y/N) bought me a shit ton of CDs. 5sos, Fall out boy. Panic at the disco, and Paramore. I give (Y/N) a hug. "You're an awesome friend!" I say. 

        "That was the most awkward ask out ever." Renae says. She holds the camera up to Joshs face. 

        I laugh. "But! It was a great birthday present..." I hold Joshs hand and smile. "You guys are the best!" 

        "SELFIE TIME!" Renae and Cathy shout. 

        Adam and Anthony photo bomb our fifth selfie by caking us. "WHY SEACHAOS WHY!?!?!" Max shouts. 

        "Because... THE SEACHAOS GAME IS STRONG!" Sark says. I high five Scott. 

        Adam practically dies laughing. So do I. Renae continues the vlog. "WE ARE ON DRUGS? Which ones? ALL OF THEM." Sark says. 

        "Don't do drugs kids." I say. The vlog ends.