Chapter #5

MAYTRIX POV (please don't kill me) - 

        "LET'S DO THIS SHIIIAT!" Josh shouts. 

        I look over at (Y/N). (He/She) has a look on (his/her) face. Almost scared. Josh knows it's my birthday tomorrow... I really hope he doesn't plan anything stupid. I know him pretty well and stupid is his forte... that and yo mama jokes...

        Josh was nervous in the car. Do you think he was really almost about to tell me about something he was planning? If so he's really good at spilling the beans... Not to mention cutting the cheeze... That dude is gross. Funny and cute... but in desparate need of a shower. I would know. He was complaining about that practically the entire ride here...

        When we find a good parking space, Josh helps us get our luggage out of the car. We're all sharing a hotel room so we each have a hotel key. We all take a shower (me being the first one because of my fast 5 minute showers Josh says) and get ready for our big day tomorrow. So basically, charge our phones and cameras and our laptops. I pull out a black shirt and a silver sharpie. "Hey (Y/N)! I know this is really cheezy... but could you sign my shirt?" I asked. 

        "Um... why?" (Y/N) asked. 

        "Because! Don't hate me if this sounds really goopy but... you guys are like... the only people I really ever talk to, like seriously. You guys are my best friends and you make me laugh even when my depression spikes... So this is my shirt of friendship. Don't hate me I stole this idea from Chilled." 

        "Fine... I'll sign it." 

        "I't's like... A memento... Ahh memories." I laugh. 

        (Y/N) laughs too. "Is Josh going to sign it?" 

        "Hell yeah..." I say. Just then my phone buzzes in my pocket. "Hey... I got a tweet..." 

        "Really? Who from?" 

        "Nanners..." 

        (Y/N) looks at me weirdly. "Who?" 

        "...Adam..." 

        "Oh... Sorry *derp*... what did he say?" 

        "He wants us to come down to his hotel room." 

        "Uh... Why?" 

        "He wants more players for a game of twister....What?" 

        "Hey uh... (Y/N)... could I talk to you for a second?" 

        "Ummm.... yeah sure... if this is about the whole bed situation... you're getting the couch... it's pretty obvious..." 

        "No, just... COME HERE!" He whispers loudly. 

BACK TO YOUR POV -

        "What is it Josh?" I ask. This is awkward as hell. He just got out of the shower and he's not even barely dressed. He has a towel but still. This is awkward. We closed the door so Maytrix couldn't hear what we had to say.

        "First of all what is our lie to cover up this conversation." 

        "Uh... Pizza..."

        "Okay...?" He says. 

        "ANYWAY! What is it? Please don't make me stand in here any longer." I cover my eyes.  

        "It's Megans birthday tomorrow." 

        "Megan?" I ask. 

        "May...?" 

        "Oh... *derp* yeah so? I got her Fall Out Boy CDs that she wanted. It's in my suitcase... What are you doing for her birthday?"

        "The twister party at Adams hotel room? That's not a twister party... it's her birthday party." 

        "Really? Well... then.... get dressed let's go." 

        "I have my own birthday suprise for her... Please don't hate me when I tell you this..." 

        "Whaaat..." I said with boredom and dread in my voice. I really don't want to stay in here any longer than I have too.

        "I'm going to... possibly..." 

        "If you're going to ask her out just fucking do it." I say. "Can I leave now this is really awkward. I'm sorry if I come off as rude right now but I'm not good in awkward situations." 

        "You... really think I should?" 

        "All of my fans ship you two!" I shout as I walk out of the bathroom and close the door behind me.

(Please don't hate me ((again)) sorry) Maytrix POV- 

        "So what's up with you two?" I ask. 

        "He wanted to ask me what type of pizza we should order. I told him you only like cheeze and mushroom." 

        "That's 9000 percent true." 

        "IT'S OVER 9000!" (He/She) shouts and flops on the bed next to me. "Come ON LET'S GET DRESSED AND GO TO NANNERS TWISTER MATCH!" 

        "Yeah!" Josh shouts. He comes out of the bathroom ((dressed thank god)) and smiles. "Let's go to the twister party. I ordered pizza, mushroom, because it's your favorite... and it's going to be delivered to Nanners room."

      "Oh sweet!" I shout. "I'm gonna take my camera to vlog the match. Do you think they would be okay with it?" I ask. 

        "Sure... totally fine." Josh says. 

        Maytrix leaves first and then that's when I grab her birthday present from my bag and give a quick whisper to Josh. "She's going to be crushed about the pizza."