Chapter #4

"You're going down like donkey kong!" I shouted. 

        "I don't think that's how that saying goes..." She says. 

        "What? No I invented that." I smile. ?"

        "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N), (Your gamer tag), (Your gamer tag)!" 

        "What?" I answered. 

        "I... I won..." Maytrix smiles. She scores and I get put in second place. 

        "Dammit May!" I laugh. 

        "Haha! Score!" She laughs and says her catchphrase. "You wanna go bro?" 

        "I'm game. Rematch!" I say. 

        "Shoot." 

        "Please turn off your electronics. We are about to desent." The flight attendant says over an! intercom. The seatbelt light flashes on. 

        "Aw..." I sigh. "Can we rematch on our way to Vid con?" 

        "Sure! That's a pretty good idea." May says. "That's going to be fun!" She says. Maybe we can go play with Josh too! I'm game." 

        We do the outros for our videos quickly and then turn off our Ipads and pack everything back into our carry ons. 

        Our plane lands and we wait at the airport for Josh. Maytrix calls him and puts him on speaker.

        "Hello?" 

        "Yo! Josh! We're at the airport!" 

        "Oh shoots, I'm here too. Where are you?" He asks. "I'm at gate H! Which gate are you at?"

        "Gate G." I say. 

        A car pulls up in front of us. A guy with blonde hair gets out of the car. He holds up a sign that has my and Mays name on it. 

        "Josh!" May runs up to him and gives him a hug. 

        I give him a bro hug... so awkward. 

        "So which one of you is which?" Josh smiles. 

        "Do we need nametags?" May asks. 

        "So you're May." He smiles at her. 

        "I'm (Y/N)!" I said. 

        We load up our luggage into the trunk of the car. 

        "ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED FOR PAX?!" Josh shouts. 

        "Hell yeah!" Maytrix shouts. 

        "RAVE PARTY!" I shout. 

        "Let's wait till we get to the hotel! But yeah! RAVE!" Josh says as he drives us to the hotel. "How was your flight?" Josh asks. 

        "We recorded a video on the plane." She smiles 

        "Awesomesauce..." Josh says. "Wait... a vlog? You don't use facecam..." 

        "We recorded our first vloggy thingy." May says. May pulls out her camera. "Should I make another vlog?" 

        "Go for it. I'm the only one here that uses facecam so... my fans know what I look like."

        "You have fan?" I say. 

        He laughs. We're that kind of friends. She pulls out her "So what time are we gonna get there?" 

        "Around 8 but PAX starts tomorrow. So once we get there we'll check in. You guys have your Pax passes right?" 

        "Yup!" We say. 

        "Speaking of that... I need you guys to do something when we get to the hotel..." 

        "Please don't let it be anything stupid." 

        "I was just going to ask for your autographs dude..." She smiles. She holds up her vlogging camera and holds it up at Josh. "Hey.... Hey... Hey Josh...." 

        "Yea?" 

        "Say hi to my vlog!" 

        "HI VLOG! IT'S theawesomesaucejosh HERE! AND GUESS WHERE WE'RE GOING!?" 

        "PAX 2015!" May, Josh, and I shout at the same time. 

        "This is gonna be awesome!" I shout. "Can't wait to see you guys there! (What you would call your fans) for life!" 

        "Our fans are awesome!" Josh says. "I got mobbed when I got to the airport... This group of guys walked up to me and were like 'Are you awesomesaucejosh?' I got their skypes and we're doing a minecraft session next week." 

        "Would you say your fans are... awesomesauce?" I say. 

        "Ha ha ha. Very punny." 

        "Okay... SEE YOU AT THE HOTEL...." May shouts. May is sitting in the passenger seat and Josh in the drivers seat. I'm sitting in the back. 

        "So... Hows life?" Josh asks. 

        "It's okay..." I say knowing that's what Josh says when he has a problem or something important to say. 

        "I cannot wait to meet up with them!" Maytrix says. "This is the first time I've ever been somewhere other than (State you live in)." 

        "Same here."  Josh said. "This is gonna be awesome!"