Chapter #2

I woke up early that morning. Maytrix called me and yelled through the phone. 

        "PAX 2015!" She shreiks through the phone. "You packed? I'm waiting outside the apartment." 

        "Oh... You're driving us to the airport?" 

        "Yeah! And when we get there we're going to meet Josh there. He says he's going to pick us up and drive us to our hotel. Are you ready to go. (Y/N)?"

        "Yeah," I say as I pack my wallet, my Ipad, my phone, my laptop, my ipod and my chargers into my carry on. I grab my suitcase. "I'm ready!" I say. "You still downstairs?" I ask. 

        "Yup yup yup! I'M SO EXCITED!" 

        "Calm down." I laugh. 

        "I CAN'T CALM DOWN (Y/N)." She says. 

        I walk to the elevator and come downstairs. She meets me in the parking lot and gives me a hug. We drive to the airport and we board our flight. I pull out my laptop. 

        "Hey Maytrix.... I'm going to play the game Josh sent me. By the looks of it, it didn't give me viruses." I say. 

        "You really downloaded that stupid game?" 

        "Sinking ships was it?" 

        "Yeah." Maytrix says. "Do you think it'll be cool?"

        "Yeah... Maybe." I open the game and press "Start". 

        The graphics are pretty cool. It has a little boy crying in the corner at the beginning of it. It also lets me decide what I can say to him. "Excuse me little boy?" The character says. 

        "You need to fix it." 

        "Fix what?" 

        "The ships are broken!" 

        "What ships?" 

        "Their ships."         

        I look around. There are so many lableled doors. I look up at the first one. The stewardess makes everyone turn off their electronics or set to airplane mode for take off. I sigh. "The game looks good." I say as I close my laptop. 

        "Looks like shit to me." Maytrix says. "At least it's a real game and not something Josh made." 

        "Let's be honest..." I say. "Josh probably made this." I laugh. 

        Maytrix laughs. "Should I make a vlog?" 

        "We never use face cams... Do you really think that's a good idea?" 

        "I don't know." She says. She gives me a camera. but faces it away from us. "Guys... Guys we're on a plane..." Maytrix whispers. "We're on a plane. This is the first vlog ever. Maytrix and (YOUR GAMER NAME HERE). Right now we're on our way to PAX! This is going to be great. After this we're going to a meet and greet to see your favorite youtube gamers... This is gonna be great! See ya in a bit." Maytrix says.  

        "Damn... I really wanna play that game now." I say. "We're going to have to wait till we land and get to the hotel.