Chapter #8

We walk back to our hotel room. I do a quick and not at all good edit on the vlogs. "What you you want SCP?" I ask Josh as he sits down on my bed next to me. 

        "SCP? That's your new nickname for me?" 

        "It's the best I got." I say. We're kind of... you know... more awkward around each other now that we're... dating. 

        "So... Hey..." SCP says. "Since we have to wake up early tomorrow... I wanna show you something." 

        "You mean you want us to have a date?" I ask. 

        "Yeah... you down?" 

        I rolled my eyes at him. "As long as you take a shower." 

        He rolled his eyes at me. 

        "Goodnight love birds. Please don't do anything... smut. Because I'm still here. Remember that." (Y/N) says. That really doesn't help the awkward. 

        I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight... that was the best birthday party ever." 

        "Technically it's your only birtday party ever."

        "Well nothing can top that now. I'm so glad I got that all on camera." I say. "Goodnight (Y/N n). Goodnight SCP!" 

        "Well you know what they say.... One nickname a day keeps the fans from killing me." He says.

(((((((((TIMESKIP))))))))))

        I wake up at 3 in the morning. I shower, and get ready. SCP is still asleep. Yup. I'm going to stick by that nickname. (Y/N) sits up and yawns. "Hey May!" (Y/N) says. "Good morning sunshine." 

        I grab my small backpack and pack my Ipad, my phone, my laptop and my vlogging camera. I turn my vlogging camera on. "Hey guys! It's currently 3 am. Good morning sunshine!" I face the camera at (Y/N). 

        "Get out of my face please..." (Y/N) says. "You're very irritating in the moring." 

        "Oh... sorry... Well, are you excited?" I ask. "PAX!"