(1.5F) Quill

Part two of my first Quill one shot. This includes a couple of theories about what will happen in Avengers 4 also this will have a bit of Loki x Leah

June stood, leaning against a tree in Wakanda, watching the remaining avengers came up with a plan. Bruce made his way over and rested a hand on her shoulder. Something about this felt familiar and she couldn't help but smile small.

"How are you doing kiddo?" He asked then tensed when June put her hand on his arm and undid the spell that was put on.

"I'm doing a bit better now uncle Loki but seriously? You've taught me how to use magic to change my appearance." June said as the appearance of Bruce vanished and was replaced with Loki. He looked at his niece in shock then chuckled softly.

"Though I didn't teach you how to undo it. You amaze me sometimes princ-" Loki got cut off by getting pulled into a bone crushing hug from Thor.

"Brother... you're alive..." Thor breathed.

"And you have both of your eyes....brother as much as I missed you too...you're going to kill me if you hug me any tighter." Loki gasped as Thor put his brother down.

"Loki?" Everyone's attention went to Leah as she made her way over then hugged him tightly.

"But Thor told me you died"

"He faked his death again." June sighed, rolling his eyes. Leah squinted at Loki.

"You need to stop doing that or else if you really die....none of us will be as heartbroken as we should." Leah scolded.

"I was just trying to hide from Thanos...after the new York incident failing on his behalf, he's been wanting my head on a platter." Loki sighed.

**********************************

"June/Princess! Where do you think you're going?!" Thor and Loki shouted in unison making the young asgardian and Rocket stop and turn to look at the two gods.

"To kill Thanos. Everyone...EVERYONE that got turned to dust is in the soul stone. I don't know....but I feel them calling me. They need me to come save them. I'm taking the rodent with me because he kept threatening to tell everyone our plans. The only one who knows other than the rodent is Stark because I needed to get the suit he made for me." June explained.

"I'm not about to let my only daughter fight and possibly get killed by that titan!" Thor scolded.

"I have to agree with you on this brother. Princess, you have no ideal what you're up against. Please...if you have to go, at least take your father with you." Loki said. June sighed stubbornly.

"Fine...go see Stark he's got a suit for you."

*********************************

The three landed on a mysterious planet, June was carrying Thor's new weapon with ease. Any other time Thor would gush about how proud he is of his daughter but now was not the time.

June gritted her teeth in frustration as she saw Thanos. She let out a battle cry then charged at the titan with her weapon only to get thrown against a rock making her scream in pain.

"Thanos!" Thor shouted, going to attack the titan only to get strangled. June's eyes widened as she screamed.

"Let him go!" When Thanos didn't do what she wanted, she felt anger build as a rumble of thunder came roaring in making Thanos slowly lower Thor in confusion.