Irondad (1)

So I kind of wanted to write out a few Irondad and Spiderson one shots some are cute and some are funny.

"Mr Stark!" Tony groaned as his adopted son came running into his bedroom. The man took a peak at his clock '5:48 A.M'

"Stark? Stark? Stark? Stark?"

".........."

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!"

"............"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

"......."

"Da! Da! Da! Da!"

"....."

"Dada! Dada! Dada! Dada!"

"......"

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Da-"

"WHAT?!" Tony quickly sat up then glared at Peter. The boys eyes widened but then he quickly grinned

"Hi!" Peter giggled, running out of the bedroom. Tony let out a loud, annoyed groan

"Pete! Go back to bed it's too early for your South Park references!"

"It was Family Guy!"

"I don't care! It's too early for this shit..." Tony grumbled, knowing there was no way he was going to be able to get back to sleep.

Tony thought for a moment then furrowed his brows.

"Hey JARVIS?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Did Pete just call me dad?" He wanted to make sure it wasn't his tired mind playing tricks. To answer the man's question, JARVIS brought up the recording of the last five minutes and sure enough there was Peter, repeatedly poking Tony's face and calling him dad.

"JARVIS, save this in the 'Put it on the Fridge' protocol." Tony said, the AI already saving it before he even asked.

'Put it on the Fridge' protocol; a whole file filled with moments between Tony and Peter that made the man proud to call Peter his son even if it's through adoption. And this moment just skyrocketed to the number one moment in the protocol.