Time to start

After school you took a bus to the pizzeria. As you entered you were met with Mr. Krow.

"Ah! Miss L/N! Come, let me show you around!" He led you through the pizzeria until you reached a door. "This is the break room. You can come here on your break." He said as you stepped inside. There was a TV to your right with a couch, some comfy chairs and a coffee table in front. To your left was a wall of lockers with some papers hanging on the wall. Ahead of you were two doors labeled 'girls' and 'boys'. "Those are the showers were you can take a, well, shower after a hard day of work. Suddenly the girl from the counter walked in holding another uniform. " Y/N, meet Christina. Chris, meet Y/N" she stuck out her free hand and you shook it.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Same."

"Well, girls, I have to go do some paper work. Chris, explain everything to Y/N"

"Sure thing, Boss!" Mr. Krow left and Chris turned to you. "How about you go change into the uniform," she said and handed you the blue uniform.

After you changed and came back into the room she gave you a key. 

"that's to your locker" she pointed at one of them and went over to the pieces of paper on the wall. That's a map of the pizzeria and the schedule. You'll have a 30 minute break at 5 and we close at 7. Got that?" She explained.

"Yup!"

"Good. You'll be in the main room and I'll be In Pirate's Cove if you need me." You walked out and started your shifts.

At your break you decided to get a sandwich from your bag and sit down at an empty table near the stage. As you turned around the bend from the corridor into the main room, you bumped into something furry. You looked up and saw the big bear himself, Freddy.

"Oh, I am sorry, ummm..."

"Y/N" you said as you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly "and it's my fault. I wasn't looking."

"No no no! Its my fault, Miss Y/N. How about I apologise by letting you meet the rest of the gang?" 

"Sure," Freddy led you to a door labeled 'Staff Only'. Inside there were comfy chairs and a couch. Bonnie sat on the couch and tuned his guitar while Chica and Foxy chatted away. "Guys, I'd like you to meet Y/N."

"Hello!" Said Bonnie as he looked up from his guitar.

"Nice to meet ya, lassie" said Foxy and Chica ran up to you and ranked you into a hug. Once she got of you she said a simple:

"Hi!"

You talked until you had to go back to work and eventually go home.