Home

(A/N pic is of Chris (made by me) and has nothing to do with the chap)

You finaly reached your house and I unlocked the door. You walked into a cosy living room with stairs on the left, a closet door on the right, a kitchen at the back wall with a door to the garden, a tv on the right wall with a couch and coffee table infront of it and a dining table.

"Do you live with anyone?" asked Mari

"No but my parents and younger sister sometimes come visit or to stay for a few nights," I answered "I'll show you around upstairs." You walked upstairs into a corridor. At the far end was a window and there were three doors. One on the right side and two on the left. You opened the right one and revealed a large room. There was a nice tan carpet and two beds, a single and a bigger one for two people. Beside each bed was a bedside table and on the left was a closet door. Inbetween the two beds was a window.

You then went back into the corridor.

"That was my family's room. The one at the end is a bathroom and this one is my room,"  you said as you opened the other door. My room had a nice window over-looking the garden. Below it was my bed which you used as a couch during the day, a desk with a laptop on the right side of the room, a wardrobe on the left side and a TV next to the door. There was a F/C rug on the floor.

"Your room is really nice!"

"Thanks! Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure"

"K. How about we get into something more comfortable?" you opened up the wardrobe "I should have something you could wear... Aha!" you pulled out a pyjama set. It was black with an intricate, white flower pattern on it.

"Its beautiful. Thank you!" She then went to change in the bathroom. When she came back you plopped down on the bed and grabbed the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" you asked

"Well… One night when me and Goldie caught a nightguard I got hold of his phone and found an app.with lots of different movies. I watched a horror movie and an animated movie before the battery ran out. I wouldn't really mind what we watch," she said and you went to the movie channel. A funny animated movie was starting so you watched that.

After the movie ended you went to take a quick shower and then went into your family's bedroom to grab some extra things for a bed. You went back into your room and took off all the pillows off your bed and put them on your desk chair. You then pulled out the extra bed from underneath your one and put down the stuff.

"My bed can be folded out like this for sleepovers but, since I don't really have any friends, I don't really use it," you explained and hoped into bed. Mari did the same and you fell asleep to a soft music box coming from Mari.