The mansion

You were walking around town with the animatronics when you saw a saw a stage put up infront of a mansion. There were kids of all ages helping put up decorations. You didn't recognise any of them until Ryan walked out of the building while talking to a girl that looked similar to him.

"Hey! Ryan!"

"Y/N!" He said as they walked over "Em, meet Y/N, my coworker. Y/N, meet Emily, my older sister."

"Nice to meet you, Emily!" You said

"Nice to meet you too," she answered

"So," he started " Who are your friends?"

"Oh! Meet Fred, Ben, Cloe, Finn, Karl and Maria! They came to visit me for two weeks. So, what are you doing?"

"Well, Emily runs a sort of daycare for all ages here and we were hoping that, if we put on a show and party with my animatronics, then more people will come."

"Oooh! Cool! Could we, um, help out a little?"

"Yeah! Sure. I've already got some of the kids helping but if you're happy to help," answered Emily. Ryan opened the gate and you walked in. I'm going to go inside to finish some paper work off and you can show them around, Ryan."

"K, Sis," Emily went inside. "C'mon guys." We went over to a little girl playing in the corner. She was playing with a few a few stuffed animals. "Jessica!"

"Huh?"

"Jess, meet my friends, Y/N, Fred, Cloe, Finn, Ben, Maria and Karl."

"H-hi" answered Jessica

"Aww. Don't be shy," said Mari as she crouched down to the 8 year old's level. " I see you like stuffed animals," she said and pulled a little stuufed marionette from behind her.

"Wow! That's so cool! Could I hold it?"

"Of course! You can even keep it!"

" Really?! Thank you!" The girl hugged Mari around the neck.

"Heh, cute!" You said

"C'mon, let's go. I'll come back to play with you some more later," said Mari

"Ok!" Ryan led you over to the stage where a boy was putting up some decorations. The boy had ginger hair and light brown eyes He wore a white t-shirt and jeans. He was around 13.

"Hey Jack!" said Ryan and the kid turned around

"Heya"

"Meet my friends, Y/N, Fred, Cloe, Finn, Ben, Maria and Karl"

" Nice to meet ya. I'm Jack," he said and held out his hand.

"Y/N" you shook it

The walkie-talkie Rya had on his belt turned on. He picked itup and listened. "welp, Emily says I have to go help her. You can look around though. See you!" he said as he entered the building.

"How 'bout we all go our own ways?" Asked Bonnie

"Not a bad idea, we won't have to introduce all of us at the same time," you said and you all went your seperate ways. You decided to take the gate that led to the back of the mansion. The garden was enourmous. There was a sort of large patio area with a table and porch swing. There was a pool in one of the corners of the garden. In the other corner wrere two sheds. The fence opposite the patio had a bunch of different flowers. Around the middle stood two pine trees with a chain hung in between with two swings hanging on that. There was a young girl on the swings and a boy and girl helping each other put up decorations. You decided to go into the mansion through the door on the patio. You entered a living room. There was a large couch opposite a tv with a few couch chairs and a coffee table. There was also a counter are with a few chairs seperating the living room from the kitchen. Opposite the sliding glass doors leading outside was a door leading into the rest of the building. You went through the kitchen into a dining room. There was a long table with lots of chairs aswell as a girl your age sweeping. She had dirty blonde hair like Jessica and wore a skort and t-shirt. She looked up as you walked in.