The truth

You were sitting on your couch bored out of your mind when suddenly you had an idea. You picked up your bag and decided to go to the pizzeria to talk to your friends. As you walked down an empty street, you heard a feminine voice.

"Its nice to see that you're alright,"  you looked around but there was no one there. 

I must be hearing things, you thought and kept walking.

"You aren't hearing things," said the voice again.

"How do you know I thought that?! Who are you?" you asked as you stopped once again, hoping no one heard you.

"Come to the girls' changing room to find out" she said and you started to walk quicker.

You finally got to the pizzeria and snuck into the girls' changing room. Inside stood a girl. She wore a long, black dress with long sleeves that covered up her hands. On the sleeves were white stripes and there were two white buttons on her chest. She wore black shoes and long black stockings with white stripes. She had bright green eyes. You couldn't tell if her skin was so pale it was almost white or if it was just makeup. She wore red lipstick, red blush and there were purple tear lines going from her eyes down to her lips. There was a purple ribbon tied around her waist. As you walked in the door shut and locked behind you.

"W-who are you?" You said to the girl.

"I'm Marionette but you can call me Mari," she answered with the same voice you had heard on the way here. ''I guess you'd  like some explanation for what's been happening," she reached up to her face and PEELED it off revealing an endoskeleton head inside.

"Wha...!" You took a step back.

"This," she gestured to herself as she put her face back, "Is all thanks to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Come, we'll explain it to somewhere different," she said and the doors unlocked. She led you to the security office and closed the doors, pulling some curtains over the windows. Suddenly a blond guy appeared in the middle of the room. He wore a white shirt and golden-yellow vest, black pants and black shoes. His eyes were the same blue as Freddy's.

"Ah! Miss Y/N," he said then gestured for you to sit down then started explaining "We have been looking for a way to make us as human as possible so we started hunting down night guards. Unfortunately, the cells we took were already dead, making them useless. We then saw you. You were perfect. We tried getting to you but you always got away. Eventually, we overheard you giving Chris your number, noted it down, and led you here."

"So you were the two animatronics?!"

"Yep" said Mari

"Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Golden Freddy but you can call me Goldie," he said "I need to go finish off the other suits, see you later" he then disappeared. Mari opened up the doors.

"Y/N, could I stay at your house...?" She asked as you walked out.

"Sure! It'll  be like a sleepover!" You answered.

"Thank you so much!" She said just as you bumped into a certain yellow chicken.

"Huh? Y/N!" She said as she spun around and hugged you "Where were you?"

"Oh! Chica! Boss gave me the weekend off for helping out so much,"

"Nice! And who's this?" She said looking over to Mari.

"I'm Mari. Me and Y/N were just going home."

"Mari... I swear I've heard that name somewhere before... Anyways! I hope you have fun! See you tomorrow!" She said and went off with the kids.

"Why did she recognise your name?" You asked as you walked out.

"We were both kind of in the last pizzeria. Although, Chica was only in parts and service" she explained.

-___=___-

Hey guys! Its all starting to come together! I still need fnaf fanart. It doesn't have to be made by you. The pic at the top is Mari (I drew it).

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ