Not a dream

(A/N sorry for not updating. I had and still have really bad writers block!) 

((A/N: Sorry, I have bad writers block as well, but I'm trying! And not to mention, my writing style changed a bit...))

You woke up in a bedroom. The walls where a pale blue and the floor was made of light wood. Emily, Mari and Chica stood over you.

"Hey guys. What happened?" you yawned "I had the craziest dream. It turned out that you," you pointed at Mari and Chica "Aswell as the rest of the gang and Hazel's gang were the souls of dead kids!"

"Umm... Y/N?" said Mari

"Yeah?" You answered.

"That wasn't a dream"

"Wha-!" you looked at Chica who nodded. You took a deep breath and smiled shakily then hugged Chica and Mari.

"Y/N?" said Emily

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" you said and a tear fell down your face "You're actually the souls of dead children!"

"Y/N its fine-" you cut Mari off.

"No its not!" You pulled away "Your lives were cut short and now you're stuck in the bodies of animatronics! No wonder you wanted to look human!" Tears fell down your face. Suddenly, the guys entered the room.

"We heard shouti-" Goldie started but then saw the tears running down your face. You ran over and hugged him. Bonnie, Freddy and Foxy stared at you.

"What happened?" asked Freddy and Mari breifly explained the situation. As soon as she finished, Bonnie hugged you too, then Freddy and Foxy joined in aswell.

Once you were calm enough you sat down on the bed and stared at the wall, processing what just happened. You only realized what was going on around you when Bonnie pulled you into his lap and started stroking your hair. You realized the others had left.

"Where did every-" 

"Shhh. Don't worry about that." You slowly melted into his touch.

You sighed, becoming tired once again. You wished to sleep, yet you were not tired. You also wanted to go and see if the others were okay. But, you were comfortable. You started to drift off once again. Your mind went back into the dream state, conjuring up images of the very creepy Funtime Star. You soon began to dream about the others, dreaming that they were in huge trouble...

((Clifhanger))

Hey guys. Delphine-Pie is dead Welcome Delphine-De here, I'm sorry for not updating! I was moving. I help Kitty on this, hope you guys liked this.

A/N the link above leads to my co-author's quote page.
ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ