The suprise

You were sleeping in your bed when you heard Mari's voice

"Shh. We don't want her to wake up!" She wisper yelled. You opened your eyes and jumped back at seeing several other figures in the room with you. You only recognised two, Mari and Goldie.

"W-who are you!?" you said but then you recognised something about them "Wait a second. Freddy?" you looked over to a brunette male. He had blue eyes and wore what Goldie did but brown. He nodded. You were getting more confident now. "Foxy," A red head nodded at you. His hair was messy and he had a glowing yellow eye, the other one had an eye patch over it. He wore a white shirt and red pirate jacket, brown pants, black boots and had a hook for a hand. "Bonnie," a purple haired male smiled at you. He wore a black shirt and purple vest, dark, almost black, purple trousers, he had his red guitar slung over his back, a red bowtie and his long hair was tied back. "And Chica."

"Suprise!" a short blonde said. She wore a yellow dress with an apron that read 'Let's eat!', orange shoes and orange and white striped stockings. Thier eyes glowed in the dark.

"How?" you asked

"Well, if you're asking about how we got in…" Mari took out the keys you gave her "If you're asking about the suits… Goldie made more."

" Won't they notice you're gone?"

"Nope!" Chica said, popping the 'P' "They'll be cleaning the pizzeria for two weeks. Don't worry, they know we'll come back eventually."

"You mean you've done this before!?"

"Its a long story," said Freddy as you got out of bed and turned the light on.

"Might aswell get you something to wear…' you said as you opened up your wardrobe and took out a pajama set with a cake on the front and gave it to Chica. You then went to your family's room and opened up the closet. You grabbed some of your brothers stuff and went back to your room. You threw a light brown PJ t-shirt and brown plaid PJ pants at Freddy and a yellow version of that at Goldie. You then tossed a red PJ shirt at Bonnie aswell as some black pants with purple music notes. Then you threw a red and white sripped PJ t-shirt and dark red PJ pants that went down to your knees at Foxy. You then went to go change in the bathroom with the two other girls.

You were the first one to change so,forgetting about the guys, you went to your room and opened the door then immediatly turned bright red. Foxy, Freddy and Goldie were shirtless while Bonnie was fully dressed and sitting cross-legged on your bed. You closed the door and ran back to the bathroom and locked the door. You slid down to the floor.

"Are you alright?" asked Mari

"They were shirtless!" you huffed and the two girls stared down at you.

The two girls went back to your room while you grabbed the three sleeping bags you had from downstairs. You went back upstairs and put the bags on the floor. You looked at your bed to find Foxy laying down on your pillows, Goldie against the wall and Bonnie curled up on the other side of the bed. You sighed and layed down in between Goldie and Bonnie putting your head on Foxy's stomach. Freddy, Mari and Chica got in the sleeping bags and you tried to ignore the memory of three of the guys shirtless. Soon you fell asleep to, yet again, a soft music box coming from Mari.

-___=___-

Oohhh! Thank you for reading this! 

See ya!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ