The night

You packed up and went to get the remote then walked into the animatronics' room.

"Hey guys!" you had grown quite close to the mascots over the past few days.

"Are closing down for the night?" asked Chica.

"Yeah, I'l also be staying here 'cause I have a night guard shift!"

"I thought ye be a waitress?" said Foxy (A/N I'm horrible at writing pirate talk)(enii help chu.)

"I am but the new night guard is sick so I'm the night guard for tonight!" you explained.

"Ummm,… Y/N… could you, ummm,… not turn us off?" Bonnie said quietly.

"Well… no one would know so I guess I could,".

"Really? Thank you!" said Bonnie, a bright smile on his face.

You started walking out towards the break room but Chica stopped you.

''You could sleep with us," she said.

"Ok! We won't be so lonely!" you went back inside and took the empty spot next to foxy while you set your alarm for 12. Chica produced a colourful blanket and threw it over you. You used Foxy's lap as a pillow as you lied down. You were suprised at how soft he was knowing he was mostly metal on the inside. Soon you drifted off into sleep.

After a couple of hours your alarm woke you up and you silently got up, grabbed your phone and went to unlock the office, all the time feeling like you were being watched. You sat in the office, a little scared, and looked around. There was a computer and tablet on the desk aswell as a fan, bunch of emty cups, pieces of paper and a pink cupcake staring straight at you. On the walls were posters, pieces of newspapers and drawings of the animatronics. Even though many people would have thought the cupcake was creepy, you thought it was rather cute.

You grabbed the tablet and started looking through the cameras. Suddenly there was a knock on the left window. You jumped and closed the door. In the window stood a golden coloured… Freddy? Its eyes were pitch black with small, white pinpricks as pupils. Its top hat and bowtie were a purplish-dark blue. You moved away from the window. Suddenly, there was a noise outside the other door. You closed it and looked through the window. There stood an extremely tall puppet. They both stared at you occasionally banging on the windows.

You looked at the power level.

" 7%!? Go away! I don't want to die!" you shouted.

6%…

5%…

4%…

3%…

2%·…

1%…

Then a bell rang and the animatronics  disappeared into thin air. You shouted in joy as the day generator turned the electricity on.

You looked out the now open door and grabbed your stuff then went to the main door and went outside. The sun was just starting to rise. You locked the door and walked home.

-___=___-

I hope you like the book so far!

ⓚ.ⓒⓐⓣⓔⓐⓡⓢ