The new night guard

You woke up at 7:00 am to your alarm. Mari woke up too. You went to change into a grey t-shirt, F/C hoodie, jeans and tied up your hair into a messy bun (A/N if you have short hair you can skip that) You then went downstairs to find Mari changed and sitting awkwardly on the couch. You made and ate some breakfast and called Mari into the kitchen.

"I have to go to school and you should probably get back to the pizzeria," you took out your old phone "Here, I bought myself a new phone two months ago and didn't know what to do with the old one," You opened it up and put in your new number "If you get lost call me," you also took out a charger and spare keys "There are couple of outlets around the pizzeria so you can charge your phone there and you can come here any time you want"

Mari stared at you "Why are you being so nice to me?" 

"What do you mean?" you put the things on the counter

"After what me and Goldie did you those nightguards and to you, why do you trust me?"

"I kind of understand. You want to be human. We're also both girls and girls have to stick together" you said and put the objects in her hands. You swore you could hear her mutter

"If only you knew…"

You then left and went your seperate ways.

After school ended you got on your bus and got off at the pizzeria. You went straight to the break room and changed into the uniform. When you walked out you found Mr Krow showing a guy around. He looked a little younger than you and had brown hair covering his eyes. He wore a green sweater and grey pants.

"Miss L/N! I was just showing Jeremy, a new nightguard around,"

"New nightguard? What happened to Mike?"

"Mike's fine! Jeremy here just applied for the job. I was thinking if you could show him the ropes,"

"Well… OK!"

"Thank you so much, Miss L/N. Be here before 12,"

You then went to do your job as a waitress.

When you finished you closed down but left the animatronics on as you promised them and went home to take a nap.

Your alarm woke you up and you got ready for the night ahead. You weren't afraid since you've befriended Goldie and Marionette although you still had to worry about Funtime Star and Hazel.

Once you got to the pizzeria you went to the office and waited for Jeremy to show up. Eventually he arrived and you had 5 minutes to explain everything.

"Hey Jeremy. I'm Y/N,"

"H-Hello..."

"Now, I'll explain everything to you. So far, two of the animatronics want to kill us and we need to survive by checking the cameras to see where they are and shut the doors when they come here" nows you could see his green eyes which had widened in fear.

(warning enii chan is making this part. and has no clue what to do.)

A few minutes later...

The pop goes the weasley (sorry i had to it was the first one to pop up and remember fred, poor him.) sound came out of the music box

"Hello Miss (Y/N)" a voice said behind you, you turned around and saw marionette, she helped you for the rest of the night  

(spoiler cause thats all we need to do for the time skip.)

"uhm... who are you..." "Im funti-

Thats enough.

You were at home now with marionette drinking tea, you loved/hated the tea (so you got coffee) and spent the rest of the day at home.
_________
Enii chan made some of the chapter! and you see im bad at making long chapters, but i hope you still like my only piece of work.

enii chan is not the cause for anyone becoming insane, kill, or any above, goodbye.