xxxx

↠

Luke stared at his phone while taking his bottom lip between his teeth. His calloused thumb tapped at Calum's name, waiting for the perfect time to text him. The party didn't start until ten, but he wanted to text him way earlier than that.

Luke: Hey this is Luke
sent at 8:37 pm

He coughed and stared at the text he just sent, after he didn't get a response for five minutes, he decided to join the conversation his friends were having. A bottle was thrown across the bar and he shook his head knowing it was Michael. The manager yelled at him only for the crazy kid to shout back.

"Oi, so T, if you're having a sexy party, how many chicks will be there?" Ashton leaned back in the wooden chair causing it to squeak loudly. He took a swig of his beer and cleaned his lips with his tongue.

T chucked to himself and began counting on his fingers. "Uhh-prolly 'bout thirty five." He looked toward Luke, and took a grip of his shoulder. "Maybe our boy Luke will get laid tonight."

Everyone cheered and gulped down more of their beers. Luke scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I'm just not feeling it."

Rosa raised her eyebrows at him, "Why are you not into sex? It's the best thing ever, especially if it's with a girl." She smirked before drinking the rest of her beer.

"I just-" Luke heard his phone chime so he quickly checked it and everyone took a notice to it.

Calum: hiya 😁
sent at 9:07 pm

"No way! Luke has a girl." Rosa snatched the phone away from her mate and read the text. She scrunched up her eyebrows and tilted her head, "What girl has the name Calum?"

The blonde snatched the phone away and began to reply to Calum. "Not a girl...Cal's the one who moved from Lincolnshire." He noticed Ashton glaring at him from the corner of his eye.

Luke: Are you ready for tonight? If you're too uncomfortable you can just stay with me the whole time 🙂
sent at 9:10 pm

Ashton took his phone and began to read what Luke just sent. He began to choke on his own spit and stared at Luke. "Why are inviting him to the party??"

"For one, Calum doesn't know anybody here, and I want him to feel welcomed and supported here. And second of all, I want to get to know him better." He took his phone back and looked at all of his friends staring at him, "What?"

"I didn't know you like dicks." Rosa sat back in her chair with one eyebrow raised.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Michael put a hand to his chest-offended. Ashton crossed his arms and shook his head.