o

This chapter is kind of explicit just a warning XD

Calum rested his back against his front door still trying to figure out what just happened. His chest rose up and down fast, and his cheeks were flushed red. He pressed two fingers to his red lips and his heart began to beat fast.

why would he kiss me?

Cal pulled out his phone and began to text Luke.

Calum: did you make it home okay?
sent 10:03 pm
Luke: Yeah, I just got home (-:
sent 10:04 pm
Luke: Do you want to go into town tomorrow? With me?
sent 10:04 pm
Calum: sure, that sounds great
sent 10:06 pm

Calum changed into his joggers and a loose tee and cuddled into his bed. He couldn't stop thinking about Luke that night.

The blonde moaned loudly as he pulled at Cal's shirt

The blonde moaned loudly as he pulled at Cal's shirt. Luke was sucking at Calum's tan neck—slowly moving his hips up and down onto him. He began to kiss up his jaw, leaving hickeys all over him. His lips connected with the smaller male and they began to make out hotly.

Calum allowed his tongue to swish around in Luke's mouth as his whimpered softly. The tall one moved away and began to unbuckle his pants leaving Cal squirming...

"Calum!"

"Calum!!!"

"Calum!!!"

Cal shot up from his bed and felt sweat on his forehead. He saw his sister standing by the door with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you okay, bro?"

He gulped and nodded fast shooing her out the room. Calum quickly took a shower and afterwards brushed his teeth. He stared at his reflection in the mirror and checked his neck to see if any hickeys were there—it was a dream.

The breakfast was quite silent, the only noise heard were forks hitting the porcelain plates. Joy cleared her throat and stared at her son with eyebrows raised. "So, Calum, how was your sleep?"

Her son nervously looked up at her through his thick lashes and shrugged, "I-it was okay."

"Look." She licked her lips and put down her fork, "I just don't want you to ruin college by doing stupid things. Having sex with girls is not as cool as your new friends may think."

"New friends?" Calum raised an eyebrow.

"Mali says you have made a new friend. Look just be careful." Calum groaned realizing that his dream was actually vocal. That his mum and sister heard his loud and quite needy moans.

Cal bit his lip, letting his mind drift to the blonde again. He didn't mind the dream at all—and that was the issue. He could actually feel Luke's heavy weight pressing into his small figure. How his huge dic-