oooo

Dinner was silent and Ben looked up at Calum while shoving macaroni in his mouth with the fork. He noticed how Luke stole glances at the smaller man and he scoffed. "So when were you going to tell me you are gay?"

Luke huffed, hoping his brothers felt that he didn't want to talk about this around Calum. He knew that once his brothers Jack and Ben visited they would ask about his love life. He would've told him the same line, that went: I haven't found the right girl yet. "I didn't think I had to."

Calum took his lip in between his teeth. His mum didn't know about this Luke thing or whatever it was, and he wanted to keep her in the dark about it. It was a known fact that he did—in a sense, feel something for Luke, but it could be lust. So, he doesn't want to lead the blonde on into thinking he has feelings.

Jack didn't say anything the whole dinner, he kept to his macaroni and chicken. He couldn't believe his brother decided to keep such a big secret from him. "Yeah, you lead us thinking that you liked girls. You lied to us, mate."

Liz frowned, "Hey. Let's just eat. I spent a lot of time on this fried chicken and I do not want it to turn into poison with the way you guys are speaking. Let that boy live his damn life and worry about your own." She hit her husband on the arm wanting him to chime in.

Andrew stopped eating and cleared his throat while wiping his lips, "Jack, you're 27 now, what are your plans? Maybe you should let Luke live his life while he's still 20."

Luke smiled to himself, he loved when his dad and mum took his side. "Ben you're now 25, what are you doing?"

Ben cocked an eyebrow, and set his fork down on the table. "I'm interning at a bank. I told you that last night on the phone."

The rest of the dinner was quiet, and Luke decided it was time to take Calum home, so he could get ready for his first day at Uni tomorrow. Once they arrived at his house, Luke leaned in for a quick kiss and Calum coughed.

"How about we not kiss?"

Luke stuttered on his words and took his hands off the wheel. "I-I'm sorry, I thought y-you..."

"Goodnight, Lucas." He smiled softly at him and closed the door to his car, and slipped into his house while Luke stared at Calum's figure slowly fading away.

Luke watched Rose and Michael play FIFA while sitting on Ashton's couch. He was still thinking about the event that happened last night and his stomach churned. He would've never went in for the kiss if he knew Calum didn't want it—

"OH MY FUCK!!!" Michael screamed on the top of his lungs as Rose scored. She smirked and flicked her best friend's cheek. They continued playing, and Luke sighed dramatically and fell across the floor.

He groaned again as Ashton and T walked into the room with boxes of hot pizza. They dropped the pizza on the table and began to dig in. "Mate, you want any of this?" T dangled a slice above his lips.

Luke turned his head to the side like a baby and pouted, "M not hungry."

Rose opened her mouth, and T put a slice of pizza in her mouth. Ashton kicked the blonde in the rib causing him to shout in pain. "Why the hell are you moping around?"

"Probably because of his boyfriend." T teased while stuffing his face, grabbing another piece.

Luke covered his face so no one could see his red cheeks, "I told you, we're not dating yet."

Rose looked at her best friend on the ground and smirked while shaking her eyebrows, "But you want to date him."

He sat up and sighed, his blonde mess of a hair all over his face. "Of course I wanna date him, have you seen Calum? I just wanna squish his little cheeks in my hands, and play with his little curls at the back of his neck. And kiss him until our lips are swollen."