ooo

The two men walked in silence as they took a stroll to Luke's house. Calum cleared his throat as he walked across the pavement. He felt the dusty rocks below the soles of his vans.

There was some breeze but the air was still quite warm as they continued to walk. Calum couldn't help but peek up at the blonde through his thick lashes.

The sun hit Luke's blue eyes, causing him to press a hand against his forehead—blocking some light out. He felt tension radiating from Calum, and he dusted his hands on his jeans, and began to speak. "So...last night was fun huh? You saw a cool waterfall you've never seen before."

Calum scoffed and crossed his arms, "In Lincolnshire, we have way cooler waterfalls you know." He licked his red lips; which Luke's eyes gazed at. "But--I've never took a swim in one."

"So...the kiss." Luke immediately mentioned, wanting to rip the tension to shreds. He loved every second of the kiss, and didn't mind that he wanted to kiss Calum every second of the day. Luke hasn't felt this way in a while since his impetuous break up with his long term boyfriend--Mason. He was scared shitless, but still wanted to try.

Calum unfolded his arms, as they made a turn around an antique beach shop. "I thought it was nice. But I am starting college next week so I don't know."

"I mean, it's not like you're moving away, you're just going there for a few hours, then coming back." Some girls walked past them and started giggling at Luke. This made Calum's cheeks turn red and stare at them as they gawked at Luke.

They continued to walk until one of the girls called out something. Luke turned to them with eyebrows raised, "Are you talking to me?" They flirted with him, and the blonde responded with laughter. Once the conversation was over he turned to Calum and nodded so they could continue the trip to his house. "It's not a big deal, it happens all the time. But I never entertain it, because I am so gay. So, so gay." He chuckled placing the number in his pocket.

Calum didn't show it on his face but he was really happy to hear that. "I don't know what I am, I thought I was straight but you're...insanely cool--and I just think I'm starting to feel things for you. But don't get freaked out by that, because it's not like the kind of crush where I am obsessed. Do you know those Lifetime movies, where the man or woman is really obsessed with the person? Those are so good, maybe we should watch one, you and I, together, alone, kind of like a date...what I mean is I'm asking you out on a date."

Luke laughed loudly causing Calum to stop walking, he clutched his stomach wiping tears from his eyes. "Oh my god-I am so sorry, but did you breathe at all saying that?"

Calum pouted while crossing his arms. "It's not funny, you, Aussie."

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh at you."

He hit him in the chest, and they continued to walk to Luke's house, having small talk on the way.