🔥Three🔥

Queen

I woke up feeling light headed for some reason. I quickly got up and went to do my morning routine.

I went to the kitchen to cook the man some breakfast. "Good morning" I heard I quickly look behind to see Mr. Onfroy looking at the television.

I wonder how he noticed I came in when he's so focused on the tv.

"Morning" I replied opening the cupboards to get the stuff I need.

I grabbed the things I needed to make the breakfast and I turn around to bump into him. "Damn you scaring people mow?" I asked sounding rude.

"My bad I didn't know you were here" he reply causing me to laugh. 'Yea right' I said to myself. I saw him looking at me.

"Mhm, may I help you?" I asked him with an attitude. He just smile and shook his head.

Damn if his smile isn't the death of me then what is?

"You can skip making breakfast today because I have friends coming over later. Also I will just go buy us breakfast and when it's time I'll tell you what to prepare for them" he spoke before opening the fridge to get some juice.

He then walked his way to the living room with the glass of juice.

I was trying to wipe the counters in the kitchen when I heard him making a phone call, so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Did you hear what I said?" He questioned me. "Uh what did you say?" I questioned back.

"I said the breakfast I ordered will be here soon" he said and started to change the channel. "Okay, umm thanks" I said putting the cleanings supplies away.

"Do you want to sit with?" He asked sounding like a request. "Nah I'm good" I said walking to my room.

I took out my phone and I saw Chris wanted to FaceTime. I answered and we started talking.

Conversation

"Man been a while, how your new job?" He asked me smiling. "It's good and to be honest with you the man himself is good" I said chuckling.

"Mmm ok so what you been up to?" He asked again. I laughed. "Nothing I'm just lying in bed waiting for breakfast" I  said. "Oh ok" he said.

"So what made you decide to hit me up?" I asked him since it was getting awkward. "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to call my best friend anymore" he asked me.

"Oh no it's not that, just that we haven't been talking since you started dating Kelly" I said and he just laughed. "We broke up and long time ago but I was wondering if you could make it to this party that Devontay is hosting" he asked me.

"Yea sure I'll be able to come" I lied, that was when I heard Mr. Onfroy call me. "Ok I gotta go" he said. "Me too, bye" I said hanging up the phone.

"Yes sir" I answered as I entered into the living room. "Breakfast is here, help yourself" he said. "Ok thanks" I said grabbing some food. I went to the dining table and started eating.

Eventually when we were done I had to clean.

45 minutes later.
I heard a knock at the door so I hurried to go get it. I opened it so see a guy with a lot of tattoos on his face, he had his hair dyed like a rainbow.

Another one has tattoos too and he was wearing a durag making it hard for me to see his hair. And finally there was a guy that had curly black hair, he had some facial tattoos too.

"Umm hey guys" I said gesturing them to come in. "Hey beautiful" the one with the durag say. "Where's X?" Rainbow dude ask. "He's in his room I will go let him know you guys are here." I said walking up the stairs.

I went in and told him his friends was here. I quickly made my way back to them. "He's going to be here soon meanwhile imma go set up the table for you guys" I told them and they nodded.

"She's hot, I wonder how X found such a hot maid" I heard them saying. I was almost done  setting up the table.

I quickly put the silverware and everything else on the table.
I went over to tell them food is served.
"X you got a really hot maid, do you mind me asking for her number?" The durag head said.

I just smiled and headed to my room. I saw a text from Chris saying the party was in Two hours, so I quickly went to shower and got dress.

When I was done I put on my shoes and started to sneak out of the house.