🔥🔥🔥Eight-teen🔥🔥🔥

Nahmir
So basically Queen is getting out of the hospital in two weeks, also X's ex girl friend got locked up because we found out she was trying to kill Queen.

X has been really rough lately, he's been yelling at everyone including Jaqueen.

I know she hates me and all that but lately she been a lot comfortable around me than she is with X.
"Why does daddy suddenly hates me?" She asked me playing with her hair.

"Daddy don't hate you, he's just stress out" I assured her and she nodded.

"Stress or not, he has never yelled at me for no reason" she said and I understood what she meant.

I can tell she's daddy's little girl by the way she talks and react to people.

"I understand but like I said he's stressed just respect his space for now" I said and she smile at me.

"Sorry for underestimating you, but at the same time I'm not sorry.
One of the reason I never like you is because you're really short" she said and I just let out a laugh I didn't know I was holding in.

"No for real, but another reason is you will always take me and mommy time and make it yours. And I really think that's selfish" she said and I looked at her confused.

How old is she again? Thought her small self was like 4 how she know all these big words.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way" I said and she quickly reply with a 'it's ok' and then continued talking.
"Also my dad said you ruined his marriage? Or something like that, I don't know what that is, but as long that makes my daddy mad or sad then I'm certainly picking his side" she said folding her arms.

"It's ok I'm sorry for being selfish" I apologized.
"And?" She asked me with her eyebrows arched.

"And for hurting your dad" I added. She still had the same look on her face.

"Keep going, cuz I'm sure I give you more than two reasons" she said and I laughed.

"I'm also sorry for being short" I said and she smile.
"It's ok Nick and oh you're not my uncle" she said and I nodded.

"Now can I ask you a question?" She asked and I quickly shook my head.

"What's a dick and do you have one? I want full details" she said and I gotta admit I didn't know what to say.

Who thought her this word? Probably her dad.

"Ok umm whoever told you that has an answer for your question" I said but she didn't budge at all she wasn't giving in.

"Ok fine I will ask my dad" she said finally giving in.
"Can we go see mommy now?" She asked.

"Yuh, let me finish these dishes then we can go" I told her with a awkward smile.

If this lil rascal was my child, she finna get whooped for all these questions.

"Where's my daddy at again?" She asked me.
"I honestly don't know but maybe he's at the hospital" I answered.

"Ok" she said grabbing her teddy bear and ipad and sitting on the table.

"Uh Nick?" She called me after millisecond of silence.
"Yes Ja'queen" I answered.

"Ouu I like how you said my name, I'm telling momma and poppa to call me that now" she said.

I just smile and continue cleaning up.

"Oh Nick!" She yelled and I looked at her confused.

"Yuh!" I said.
"I'm going to look up what a dick is, since no one wants to tell me" she said and I quickly shook my head no.

"No don't do that, it's something you don't want to see and also if you do I'm telling your dad" I said and she started crying.

"Mmph" she whined folding her hands.
"I don't like you, you always snitching with your potato head" she said and I just shook my head disappointed.

She's really a lot of work to deal with.
"Ok fine look you can only look up the meaning if your dad agrees with that so let's just go, I will finish the cleaning later" I said wiping my hands with a paper towel.

She quickly wiped her face and started smiling.

The whole ride there she was just chit chatting and asking questions that were too complicated to answer, but I survived.

We were almost at the hospital when I heard my name.

From Jaqueen of course.
"Can we go to McDonald's or Burger king please?" She pleaded.

"Ok" I said she smile showing me her dimples.
I guess she got it from her mom and dad.
(Jah had a dimple but there was a time it wasn't showing idk😂😂)

But anyway guess what.

So I guess issa yes, but I should've let him get it with his money instead but ok at least I'm getting a new phone

So I guess issa yes, but I should've let him get it with his money instead but ok at least I'm getting a new phone. Hopefully.

Aye aye ayeee
Yuhh yuh yuh😋😋☺🙂 I'm too hype.

Gn y'all.