🔥🔥🔥Ten🔥🔥🔥

Queen
I was woken up by someone laying their head on my coochie...nah I'm just playing, their head was on my chest tho.

"Jahseh?" I asked confused.
"What Queen?" He mumbled.
"Please let go of my thigh?" I asked cuz he had a good grip on my right thigh.

"Stop being rude, and let me sleep" he said squeezing my thigh. Good now I'm stuck. Wonder how I'm finna do the dishes.
Also what if I get fired for not doing my job.

I was just thinking too much that I didn't realize Jahseh stare.
"What?" I asked awkwardly.
"Stop worrying about the dishes" he said and I was confused.
"Who told you I was?" I asked.

"You've been working for me for almost two years now and you think I don't know you well?" He questioned and I shook my head.
"Well ok then" he said squeezing and smacking my thigh.
"Ouch!" I mumbled a little.
"That hurts!" I said.

"Get use to it and come ride me" he said smirking.
"See that's not finna happen" I said trying to get up, but he pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "What does it looks like to you?" He questioned me back.
"No we ain't-" he cuts me off by kissing me, but I refused his offered.
"No Jah I'm not ready" I begged and he immediately got off me.
"Sorry" he said.
"It's ok" I said getting off the bed. I was at the door way when he stopped me.
"Are you a virgin?" He mumbled and I looked at him. I don't know what to say. I am but I'm just going to lied that I'm not.

"Umm" I said playing with my fingers.
"It's ok you don't have to I already know the answer" he said.
"Ok" I said.

I just made my way back down the stairs to finish the dishes.

I was done with them dishes when I heard my name.
"What" I asked.
He didn't reply causing me to cuss him under my breath.
I started walking to his room.
"What?" I asked.
"What is not an answer and when I say your name it means come" he said sternly and I just nodded.
"Ok so I need you to go get me a bag of-" I cut him off.

"Nah there's no way I'm doing that" he looks at me. "Wait for me to finish" he said. "So you are going to go to Tekashi house to-" I cut him off again.

"First of all who's Tekashi and how am I supposed to know where she live?" "Girl would you just let me finish!" He semi yelled and I slightly jumped.
"Sorry" I said rolling my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said and I did it again.
"You testing me" he chuckled.
"Anyways you gone go to Tekashi house to get me a bag of, just tell him my bag" he said and I was confused to why he's sending me to a guys house.

He barely does. He never send me to a guy house to be honest. "Ok but as you can see I don't know where that Tekashi dude live" I said with an attitude.
"Well I haven't gotten to that yet" he snapped and I started to smile at his facial expression.

So basically I'm gonna have to use my money to call an uber.
When the uber arrived I got in and greeted this guy. Let's be honest he's cute.
"Hey" he said and I saw his braces they looks good on him.

"Hi" I smile back at him. "How are you doing?" He asked as he started the car.
"I'm good hbu" I politely asked.
"Ehh I'm ok" he said and I just smile.
I looked at him for a while.

"Why you staring too hard" he said laughing. His laugh was beautiful but like I said I ain't catching feelings for no one. "Idk sorry" I said.
"It's ok, so what's your name?" He questioned.
"Queen" I said.
"That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl like you" he complimented and I smiled. "Thx, what's your name?" I asked randomly.

"Nick, but errone call me Nahmir" he said and I just smile. "Nick is a handsome name too" I said.
"Yea" he said as the uber pulled into a driveway and I pulled out my phone to text tekai or whatever this dude name is. "Wait" Nick stopped me.
"Yes?" I asked with my eyebrows arched.

"Can I get yo numba?" He asked and I nodded. "Yea sure here I said handing him my phone he did the same handing me his.
I saved my number as 'Queen💕' and handed him his phone. He gived me my phone and I wave at him.
"Bye" I said turning on my phone to call takai from Moana.

"I'm here" I said and he just hung up. I didn't do anything just looked at my phone screen shook.
Just then the front door opened and I saw rainbow dude.
"Hey, umm I'm Queen and umm I'm looking for a guy name Takai" I said and he immediately stopped smiling. "I'm Tekashi ion know where you got Takai from, but did X send you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Follow me" he said and I did as told.

Few few moments later he came out smirking.
"So basically in order to get these bags you need to have sex with me" he said and I looked at him confused.
"Jahseh didn't say that" I said getting nervous.
"Well you are his maid ain't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then why do you think he will tell you everything?" He asked getting close to me. I was scared so I started to back off. "That's cuz you don't live in the house with us" I said softly.

"Yea whatever" he said as he got closer to me. Just then my back hit the wall.
He came closer and grabbed my hands pinning it above my head.

I was so scared that I started to breath heavily.
"Please don't" I said but his smile grew bigger. "Don't worry I wouldn't hurt you" he said looking me up and down slowly.

I felt uncomfortable when he stopped to look at my chest. "Just let me go" I managed to say but he slapped me. "Shut up!" He yelled and I nodded.
He started to slowly rubbed up and down my body. I squirmed in discomfort causing his grip to get tighter. He brought his mouth to my neck and started to suck on my skin.
I then had the idea of kicking this man.

I lifted my leg to kick his private but he grabbed it and wrapped it around his waist. I pushed him off me and he looks at me confused. "Don't make matter worse" he warned.

Just then the front door opened and I looked to see Jahseh. A smile grew on my face. "Where my bag at and why you so close to my girl like that?" He asked confused.

"He tol-" I get cutt of by rainbow head. "I was telling her something" he said and I shook my head.

"Well ok we leaving now" he said sending rainbow dude a glared. I noticed Tekashi whispered a 'sorry' and Jahseh didn't reply. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me out the house.

Hey y'all