🔥Twenty-Eight🔥

9 months later Jahseh POV"Jahseh!" Queen yelled

9 months later
Jahseh POV
"Jahseh!" Queen yelled.
It's too early for this.

"What" I asked sleepily.
"The baby is coming" she said and my head instantly shot up. I looked at the time and it was like 3am.

"OMG" I panicked getting out of bed and going to where the baby stuff was.
I then walked back to where she was and helped her down the stairs.

It took me awhile for me to get her to sit in the car. I quickly started the car and ran back inside to get Jaqueen and the baby's bag.

"Baby" I tapped her.
"What" she whined still laying down.
"The baby is coming" I told her and she instantly sat up.
"Where?" She asked.
"Your mom is in labor" I said and y'all already know she had to ask me some questions, but I survived.

I somehow managed to answer all her questions and we made it in the car.
Queen was just crying and yelling while Jaqueen held her hand and pat her stomach.

"It's ok mommy" I heard her repeat.
I kept on driving and listening to the things she was saying to calm her mom.

We soon made it to the hospital and I had to get Queen out of the car. Which was a lot of work, but I made it.

They eventually made it in the hospital.
Few hours later.
Jahseh POV
I watched as the doctor put on his gloves and told me before they do anything he needed to check something so I nodded.

It turns out this man was trying to finger her for me, but you see I ain't let that happen.
"Aye what are you doing" I ran towards him.
"I'm checking-" I cut him off.
"When did I tell you that I wasn't good at fingering her myself?" I asked.

"Sir, I have to check and see when to tell her push" he said.
"Oh ok" I said looking him.
I watched as he placed his finger where it currently was.
"Ok in the next five seconds imma need you to push" he told her.

I looked at Queen. I feel bad she have to go through this. I can't wait to see my babies.
She looked at me but I couldn't help it I had to smile.

The doctor told her to push and I grabbed her hand and started to slowly squeeze it.
"I know you can do it, you are very strong" I said and she smile but it soon faded.

After 1hr or so the baby was here.
I watch as the nurse hand me the baby, Queen was sleeping. I looked at him and smile.
"Welcome to the world, Jahseh jr. Onfroy" I said smiling.
Jaqueen was still sleeping too. I poked his chubby cheeks and he smiled.

Ok y'all get ready for it.
2 weeks later.

I looked at Queen and smile her she had pull on some weight for some reason, but oh well.
"Daddy?" Jaqueen said running down the stairs.
"Can we go to the movies" she said smiling.
"No mommy gone need my help for the next few days" I told her.

"Can I go with uncle Ski?" She asked me.
"Yea" I said and she smile.
"Thank you daddy, I love you" She said blowing me a kiss.

"Love you too" I said going to where Queen was breastfeeding Jahseh jr.
"He's so cute" I said.
"He looks like you" She said and I nodded.

"Queen I gotta tell you something" I said with my head low.
"What is it?" She asked.
"I'm sorry" I said.

"Sorry for what, did you cheat or something?" She asked and I shook my head no.
"Then What is it?" She asked.

Queen POV
"It's my time" he said.
"To feed the baby?" I asked him laughing.
"No Queen, time for me to go" he said and I was confused.
"Go where?" I asked.
"Back to where I'm from" he said.

"Jamaica?" I asked and he didn't say anything.
"Are you going on tour or something?" I asked.
"It's ok you can go I'm not mad, you gone be back right?" I asked him.
"No Queen you don't understand" he said.

"Then make me understand, are you breaking up with me or something?" I asked about to cry. I can't him lose after all these years.

"I'm-I'm-" he stuttered about to cry.
"You're What?" I asked.
"I'm no more" he said with tears streaming down his cheek.

"What?" I asked.
"Queen I'm not What you think I was" he told me.
I put our son in his bed and walked over to him.

"What do you mean, you are not what I think you are" I asked grabbing his hand.
"Today is my last day to be amongst the living" he said and I hugged him.
"You are w-" he cut me off.

"I know but it's going to be ok" He said bringing his face to mine.
"No Jahseh it's not, I love you and I don't want to lose you I'm sorry for everything please stay with me please" I said crying.

Jaqueen walked in and looked at us, but went to where the baby was and picked him up.
"I know and I love you too and it's not your fault I have to go" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
I pulled his face into mine and kiss his lips instead.

I finally pull away and looked at him.
"What am I going to tell the kids?" I asked crying.
"Don't tell them yet, until they are old enough to understand" he said grabbing my ass and squeezing it.

"Ok" I said burying my face into his chest.
I felt like Jaqueen was watching us so I pull Jahseh hand from on my ass.
"I love you Queen" He repeated.
"I love you too" I said crying again.

"What's going on?" Jaqueen asked.
"Nothing" Jahseh answered.
"Why is mom crying and you're crying too" she said.
"She's just sad that's all" he said and she poked her lip out showing sympathy.

"Ok we are going somewhere today to get stuff out of our mind" he said.
"So we are going to pretend we're numb?" I asked.

"Yea let's pretend we are numb" he said chuckling, I know that's one of his songs.
I couldn't laugh or smile.

The day he was leaving.
"I love you all" he said kissing everyone.
Ski was trying to crack jokes but none of them were funny.

"No please don't leave me alone!" I cried.
He turned his back towards us and we watched as he walked towards a seat.
"Jahseh!" I said crying....