🔥4-Teen🔥

Queen
So me and Jaqueen got some matching stuff from Charlotte russe but anyways we were heading to footlocker when I saw this girl checking Jahseh out.

I'm not gonna lie my blood was boiling. I was going to confront her when I saw Jahseh looked at her with a smile.
This was devastating but I just ignore them and walked to the other side of the room.

"Momma why you mad?" She asked me.
"I'm not" I lied faking a smile.
"You peanut butter and jelly that daddy is smiling at that women" she said and I looked at her shook.

Who's telling this little girl about being jealous and what did she tell Jahseh earlier that made both of them laugh.
"I'm not jealous, I just don't want her looking at him like that" I said and she nodded.

"But I see uncle Nick look at you like that sometimes" she said.
"See I don't know what Jahseh be teaching you but me and Nick are like best friends and he got a girlfriend" I told her and she looked at me shock.

"Ok but-" she was saying but I cut her off.
"Jaqueen we ain't having conversations like this anymore, so just drop it" I said.

"Ok can we match again?" She asked.
"Yea whatever" I said just then Jahseh approach us with two bags in his hands.

"Y'all done?" He asked and I give him a stank look.
"Are you the driver?" I asked.

"Dang chill just wondering imma just go wait for y'all outside" he said turning around.
He was walking slowly when we heard him saying.

"My dick feels weird" I bet everyone was looking at him. He doesn't seems to care at all.

"What's a dick?" Jaqueen asked me catching my full attention that was focused on Jah.

"Uh what?" I asked confused.
"What's a dick?" She repeated.
"Something your daddy have, but don't say that word again" I warned and she nodded.
"Do I have one?" She asked.

"No babe" I said.
"How I thought he's my dad?" She asked causing me to smack myself repeatedly.

"That's because you're a she and he's a he" I said trying to not get too explicit.
"Oh ok can I go to daddy now?" She asked me and I nodded.
I watched as she run to him, his back was turned so I couldn't see his face.

When I was done checking our stuff out I walked out of the store to see Jahseh on his phone by himself.

"Where's Jaqueen?" I asked him.
"What do you mean where's Jaqueen? Didn't I leave y'all in there?" He asked me slightly annoyed.

"Jahseh where's my baby?" I asked almost freaking out.
"I should be asking you that" he said.

"Stop playing with me" I said.
"How am I playing with you when my hands are over here" he said with a smirk.

"Just shut up, because you ain't helping me at all" I said rushing back into the mall.

I ran to where I last saw her standing. When I got there I saw her with rainbow dude.

I was so freaking scared that I quickly pulled her away from him.
I lifted her up.
"Bruh!" He asked.
"Don't touch my child!" I yelled.

He started walkingtowards me slowly. I was scared.
I started to moonwalk when I bumped into something.

I turned around to see I had bumped into Jahseh.
"Vro what do you want?"

Jahseh ask rainbow dude.
I tried to get out of his grip but he was holding unto me.

"I was just playing with her it's not like I was hurting her" he said trying to defend himself.

"Well if you are feeling frisky go play with someone else to play with not my child" I said.
Jahseh pushed me to the side and started to clenched his jaw.
"Dang y'all need to-" he get cut off by Jahseh punching him.

"Jahseh stop!" I yelled pulling him away, he pushed me back and I almost fell.
He kept on hitting Tekashi until he was unconscious.

I'm sorry that Jaqueen had to see all this, but the whole time I was just trying to get Jahseh to stop.

For some reason Jahseh was still hitting Tekashi.
"Jahseh stop that's enough. Can't you see he's already unconscious!" I yelled pulling him off rainbow man.

"He ask for it" he said grabbing Jaqueen hand heading out.

"Daddy are you ok?" Jaqueen asked on the way out. Tbh with y'all that got me in awe but the place was crowded and I can tell people already called the police.

"I'm ok princess, I'm sorry you had to see that but I promise it wouldn't happen again" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled showing her dimples. "I love you daddy" she said.

"I love you more" he said smiling at her.
"Daddy I gotta tell you something after we get in the car" Jaqueen said causing Jahseh to look at me and laugh.

"Y'all need to stop talking about me" I said with an attitude.
"And what makes you think we are?" He asked me.

"Why y'all be looking at me like I did something" I said rolling my eyes.
"I see ya with that attitude, it wouldn't last long" he said smirking.

"Boy please let's go get you clean up" I walking to the driver seat. (They already put their stuff in the trunk)

"And imma have you screaming daddy soon" he said and Jaqueen head quickly shot up and looked at us.
Yea she has heard it all before but she had a surprise look on her face that turn into a smile.

"So mommy coming back home?" She asked.
"I mean that's her choice not mine" he said and she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Mommy please say yes!" She said happily. I will love to go home but there's already rumors that I'm sleeping with Nahmir, and that's not true so I don't know where all this is coming from.
Me and Jahseh are still legally married, because we never put in for divorce so I don't know. And as for Nick he been having a girlfriend named Asian doll.

(Couldn't think of name so I put both of them together)

"So..." Jahseh said trailing off.
"So...?" I asked and Jaqueen looked at us with a smile.
"That's a yes" Jaqueen said.

"I don't know I will have to think about it" I said.

"Oh alright, daddy I got something else to tell you when we get home"
Jaqueen said with a smile.

So what do y'all think they be talking about?