🔥Seven-teen🔥

Geneva

We had to gun her down.
"Tekashi did you make sure she died?" I asked.

"No I couldn't, X was there" He said and I looked at him.
"Vro I told you to make sure she died" I said with my jaw clenched.

"Thought I told you X was there" He said about to leave but I stopped him.

"Remember how you said my pussy was good?" I asked him pulling my shirt down slowly.
"Nah screw that" he said almost out of my room.

"Wait are you sure about that?" I asked him taking off my shirt fully.
He looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

"Ok fine, what do you want" he said finally giving in.
"Now we talking" I said with a smirk.

"Hurry up tho" he rushed.
"Chill we got time" I said.
"Ok so you are gonna go to the hospital" I said with my smile getting wider.

"You are going to make sure you choke her till she die" I said and he look at me in disgust.
"Why do you want her dead so bad, did she ever do something bad to you?" He asked.

"Yes she stole X from me" I said and he started laughing.
"But he ain't yours no more" he said and I agreed with him.

"He's going to be mine" I give him a evil look.
"Well I quit" he said and I just hated him for that.

"What do you mean, I will give you the best head if you do this for me" I said smiling even more but he just left out the door.

I guess I have to handle this on my own.

I quickly pulled my shirt on and called this guy to go robbed Tekashi.
I know for sure he had money with him, cuz I paid him that money.

"Also make sure you beat him up reall good" I said through the phone with an evil face.

After I got off the phone I decided to go see Jahseh new replacement of me.

Jaqueen
I was sitting next to my dad when I saw this girl checking him out.

I've seen her before but I never paid that much attention to it.
I have also seen pictures of her on my daddy phone when I was using it.

"Daddy look at that girl over there, but don't make it obvious" I said because everytime I tell him stuff he be making it obvious.

"Where?" He asked me loudly turning to the lady.
"Wth" he mumbled under his breath.

"What?" I asked confused.
"Nothing" he said quickly.
"I seen her a lot of places before dad" I told him.

"Where in specific?" He asked.
"Everytime me and you hang out and I seen her pictures on your phone" I said and he looked at me confusingly.

"On my phone?" He asked me.
"Yea, so I was trying to watch backyardigans when it popped up and it looked like your picture was attached to the video too" I explained.

"Sorry you had to see that too" he apologized just then uncle Nick came in.

I don't even know why this man have me calling him uncle and all that he ain't related to my daddy or mommy, but earlier he said my mom was his brother.

I still don't like him tho.

"What's the matter?" My daddy asked with feared on his face.
To be honest I have never seen him looking this way.

"There's a 95% chance she won't make it" he said and I just mean mugged him.

Y'all see one of the reason I hate this dude is because everytime I go spend time with my mom he seems to keep her occupied all the time.

"What? Is there something I can do to help?" My daddy asked him.

"Yea her blood is really low, so the doctors need someone to you know, donate blood" he said and I squeezed my daddy hand.

"What?" He asked me slightly getting mad.
"Dadd-" he cuts me off.

"Jaqueen stop bothering me, something else is bothering me just go sit down and shut up!" He yelled at me.

He's yelling at me cuz I wanted to tell him that lady is going in the room my mom was rushed to hours ago.

"It's ok Bro you ain't gotta yell at her I already offered to donate the blood" uncle Nick said looking at me then Jahseh.

"Daddy please listen to me" I said but he walks out the room leaving me here by myself well, with this uncle.

I honestly like the rainbow guy better than this short man. He looks like a girl.

"You know I don't like you, but please let's go see why that lady is going in my mom's room" I said and he looked at me confused.

"A lady went in yo mommy's room?" He asked.
"Duh, headass" I said and he instantly grabbed my hand leading me to my momma room.

Hey y'all,
I got a quick question should I get some new shoes or an iphone cuz my Samsung screen is broken.

If yes on iphone should I get iphone 5s, SE or 6s ?