🔥TwentySex🔥

Jaqueen
"Why are they putting that on her?" I asked him confused.

"The handcuffs?" He asked me. "No the hangers" I said and he laughed.

"No they are handcuffs, hangers are for clothes and handcuffs are for your hands" he told me but I ain't believing him.

"Why does daddy have them?" I asked him.
"I don't know, ask him not me" he told me.

"They need to stop that, before I call my dad for y'all" I said just then Jahseh pulled up with his car.

I walked to the officer instead of my dad.

"Leave my mom alone for I pop you" I said with my hand on my hips.

"Who is you, you shouldn't be seeing this" he told me.

"My mom didn't do anything" I said looking at the rainbow guy.
Sooner or later he finna get up and make up a lot of lies.

"She did, matter or fact she's a murderer" he said pointing to the rainbow man.

"No he tried taking my mom clothes off- hold up mom tell them he said he was going to shoot both of us" I said hoping my mom will say something.

"No Jaqueen just go with your uncle I will be right back" she said and they started putting her in the car.

My dad rushed over to me about to hug me, but I dodged him and went to Nick.

"Why don't you say hi to your dad" Nick beamed in.
"I don't want to just follow them to wherever they are taking her" I said walking to his car.

I soon saw a small car pulled up and took Rainbow guy away.

Few hours later (spongebob)

Jahseh
We were basically waiting for them to let Queen out, cuz they said they were going to.

My baby is mad at me but she can't blame me it's all Queen's fault.
"Daddy?" Jaqueen said finally trying to talk to me.

"Yes hun?" I asked her back.
"Why weren't you picking up my calls?" She asked.

"You called me?" I asked her confused.
"Yes that was when the uncle was so close to my mom" she said and I got mad.

"You should've told me" I said before realizing that I didn't.

"That's why I was calling you for help" she said.
"I'm sorry that I let you down and you had to go through what you went through" I apologized.

"It's ok, it's not really your fault" she said hugging me. I hugged her back and she giggled.

"So daddy" she said trailing off a little.
"Yes baby?" I questioned.

"Why do you have hangers?" She asked and I was confused at first before realizing she meant handcuffs.

"Oh they are just for fun" I lied.
"Oh can I play with them when we get home?" She asked me smiling.

"The handcuffs aren't mine so no you can't" I said.

"Fine tell me when you get yours" she said and I just nodded.

"What's that black thing that mommy shot uncle rainbow head with call?" She asked.

"Jaqueen, first off all he's not your uncle and that black thing is called a gun" I told her.

"Ok so that uncl- I mean rainbow man point the gun at my head when I told him to leave mommy alone" she said stuttering a little.

Now you see Queen should've told them all these stuff but she didn't.
"Really?" I asked getting mad.