Chapter Ten

2004, September 8
Jung-gu, Daegu

"Get your hands off me" 004 screamed and kicked the doctor. "I will never hurt it, NEVER!" The doctor pushed the boy into the room. The rest of us stood in front of the window, looking into the room. He sat at the table as a cage placed on the table. I saw a fluffy black cat in the cage. "I'm not touching it" 004 refused and looked at down at his feet. The doctor forced him to sit on the chair. 004 shook his head and continued to look down.

"Look at the cat," the doctor said, making 004 shake his head. The doctor placed his hands on 004's head and forced him to look up.

"I said not to touch me!" He yelled again as the doctor instantly fell to the ground. 004 looked over at the doctor and yelled. The doctor was pushed to the wall, causing the doctor it hit the wall. "I won't hurt it" the doctor groaned and 004 stood up. The door slammed open as 004 walked out of it. Many other doctors came running towards him. 004 pushed out his arms, making the doctors fall to the ground. The three of us watched while 004 walked back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

2011, July 16
Jung-gu, Daegu

Once I left Jaeyoons house, I made my way to the house we stayed in. After walking through the trees, I opened the door and walked in to see Youngbin and Zuho walking around the living room.

"Where did he go to?!" Youngbin panicked.

"Uh, guys, what's wrong?" I asked, Youngbins eyes quickly turning towards me.

"Inseong! You're here! Is Dawon with you?" He asked. I shook my head as Zuho sighed.

"He never leaves this house! Where could have he gone?" Zuho yelled.

"He must have run away," I said. Youngbin continued to look around the house before coming back to me.

"Anything could happen when he's out there! Dawon doesn't know how to control his powers!" Youngbin yelled.

"Let's just go look for him" Zuho sighed.

The three of us walked out to the main road and decided to split up. I walked down the road that Jaeyoon and I drove back from last night.

"Dawon!" I yelled, but no one replied. I walked down the road and put my hands in the jean pockets. This side of town was oddly quiet. I looked around to see nobody in sight until I heard yelling. I started to run, hoping to see Dawon, but I didn't. I saw police cars around one house. I watched as the policemen held a woman by her arms and carried her out of the house. The policemen forced her in their car as I saw a younger boy coming out with more policemen.

"No! Don't touch me! I want my mother!" He yelled and kicked at the policemen. I looked closer at the boy as he got in the car.

"That's the boy that I saw in the movie treater" I remembered his colourful hair.

"Hey! You, what are you looking at?!" The policeman asked and yelled at me. I looked at the policemen as he quickly took his gun out. "Guys! It's one of them!" He yelled as three policemen started to run towards me. I continued to run down the street as I found an alleyway. I turned into the alleyway as I made it to a dead end.

"They know me, they will get me!" I panicked as I felt something grab my arm, as everything soon went black.