Chapter Seventeen

2011, July 19
Jung-gu, Daegu

Smut Warning

I made my way towards Jaeyoon's home, seeing that his mother wasn't home again. I sneak in through the back and made my way upstairs to Jaeyoon's room. I approached his bedroom door, which I've been in many times, and placed my hand on the doorknob, slowly opening it as I looked in, seeing Jaeyoon lying on his bed covered up in his blankets, probably sleeping. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me, locking it. I pulled off my jacket, placing it on the dresser next to his bed. I listened to his low breathing as I glanced back at him, seeing the blanket was just below his bare shoulders. I lid down next to him and pulled the blanket up and over my hips while I wrapped my arm around his waist and cuddled into his back. I felt Jaeyoon's arms move while I felt his hand on mine while he intertwined his fingers with mine. The ends of my lips raised up into a smile as his hand held in mine.

Jaeyoon turned around and looked at me in the eyes as my hand was now placed on his bare back. "You're here" he spoke as I nodded.

"I couldn't stay away" I laughed while Jaeyoon smirked a bit. His eyes travelled down my face, as his eyes stopped at my lips. He swallowed as his lips parted while I moved my hand up to his neck and looked into his eyes. Our faces were inches away until I felt his lips on mine for the second time this week. I closed my eyes instantly while my hand brushed through his hair, his hand placed on my hip while our lips moved in sync. We pulled apart and looked at each other as he smiled and placed his hand on my cheeks and kissed me again. His thumb glided against my jawline while my arms wrapped tightly around his waist. My right hand rested on his chest as his hand on my hip slowly slide up the front my shirt, feeling his hand on my bare skin. I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath.

I lid on my back as Jaeyoon sat on me with his legs on each side of me as his lips were on my neck. I moved my head to the right, giving him some more room to kiss my neck while I placed my hands on his shoulders as he roughly sucked on the skin on my neck. I moaned as he started to rock his hips back-and-forth above my crotch. "Faster" I whispered-moaned in his ear as he rocked faster. I felt myself getting hard under him while he took his lips off my neck.

"You like that?" he smirked at me as I nodded while my hands stayed on his shoulders. Jaeyoon's hands slide under my shirt as he lifted the ends of my shirt up and pulled it over my head. After my shirt was off, he threw it on the floor and started placing kisses on my chest as I felt his hands touching the top of my jeans as he unbuttoned them. Jaeyoon got off me and slid down my jeans, putting them down with the rest of the clothes. I bit my lip as his hand placed on my crotch and slowly started to rub me through my underwear as I let out some low moans. He glanced into my eyes as I slowly nodded as he smiled slightly. I played around with the buttons on his jeans and I undid them and slowly pulled them down as much as I could until he took off his pants of his own.

After a few minutes, I slowly slide my hands down his bare chest as his lips were placed on the skin on my jawline as his hands were above my head. His lips travelled down my neck as he kissed along my collarbone as I bit my lip gently and slowly slid my hands along his stomach, making it the waistband of his underwear. I tugged at the waistband, signalling that I wanted them off. He took his lips off my neck as he stood up and pulled off his underwear while I did the same. He instantly climbed back on top of me as he kissed along my chest and continued going down. I felt his warm lips above my belly button as my breath caught up quickly. I watched as his arm moved over to the dresser and opened it, quickly pulling out a bottle of lube and put it beside him.

After a few more kisses, he lifted his head up and looked at me and he opened the bottle of lube. I watched as he put the lube on himself then threw it to the side and looked back at me. He moved closer to me while holding my legs, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he positioned himself in front of me while I nodded and put my hands on his shoulders as he slowly pushed in. I quietly gasped as I bit my bottom lip as I felt the pain shoot through me quickly as he was fully in.

I slowly adjusted as he slowly pushed in and out as I slowly moaned away the pain and lightly squeezed his shoulders as he sped up a bit. I closed my eyes shut as I buried my face in his neck while he thrust faster.

"Ugh, faster," I moaned loudly as he done as I said, thrusting harder and faster. I moaned painfully and squeezed his arm harder. I removed my face from his chest and looked up at him and kissed him roughly. I felt his teeth bite my bottom lip and broke the kiss, keeping my lip between his teeth. I moaned while he let go of my lip and thrust faster.

I threw my head back and opened my mouth. Jaeyoon put his head in my neck and groaned a bit. I put my hands on his back and dug my nails into his back as he went faster, making me gasp in surprise. Soon enough, most of the pain was gone and it was just left with pleasure. I tightened my legs around his waist as I felt myself soon close. Panting quietly, I pulled on his hair roughly, causing him to put his head back in pleasure.

"I-I'm close," I said, struggling to speak through the pleasure. Jaeyoon nodded and sped up, earning a loud moan from me. I soon felt myself release over our stomachs. I let out a moan as Jaeyoon soon released after me. Jaeyoon pulled out and collapsed beside me while smiling. I looked at him, trying to catch my breath and smirked. I laughed and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Gosh, I love you," Jaeyoon smiled as I looked down.

"I don't know why you would like someone like me," I whispered as Jaeyoon wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't say that, I'm happy to have you" he smiled and kissed my forehead.