🎈Welcome To Freddy's!!!🎈

Here are the keys:

(Y-N) means Your Name
(L-N) means Last Name
(H-C) means Hair Color
(E-C) means Eye Color
(F-C) means Favorite Color

That's all! Enjoy the Story😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y-N) P.O.V

I look up at the pizzeria. Than, look down at the piece of paper in my left hand and my security guard outfit in my right hand. I sigh and walk in the pizzeria. I look around for any signs of somebody else there, but no luck. I took off my (f-c) hoodie to let my (h-c) cat ears and tail get some air. Oh, if you are thinking "Wait, she has cat ears and a tail? There are fake, right?" NOPE!!! You see, I'm a neko! Neko means cat in Japanese, but we also use it to talk about people like me!

Anyway, I walk around the pizzeria, looking for the girls restroom. When, I found it, I saw it was all ready 11:55! I ran into the restroom and put that outfit so fast, you can say I was The Flash! I ran out, lock the door to the pizzeria and slide into the office. The bell ring and I happily jump into the chair. I pick up the tablet and look at it, when the phone started to ring. I pick it up and listen to the men on the phone.

(After the Phone Call)

I can feel my heart drop as I put the phone down. These animatronics... will try to get me... and put me in a Freddy suit!!?! I pick up the tablet again to see the bunny was gone! "WHAT THE?! WHERE IS THE BUNNY?!" I yell as I was looking. I hear someone knocking at the window. I fell my ears going down as I slowly look back to see what it was. I couldn't believe what I saw....