🍕Meeting Chica🍰

(Y-N) P.O.V

I ran out of the house as my mother was throwing things at me and worst of all, she was drunk. "AND *Hiccup* STAY OUT!!!" Was the last thing she said to me before slamming the door. I put my (f-c) hoodie over my outfit and start to walk to the pizzeria. Yesterday, I made a new friend! Even if I only knew Bonnie for a few hours, I felt safe around him.

I open the doors and close them, making sure to lock them. I walk to the office and took off my hoodie. I look at my pants and saw I got my fur all over them. I was annoyed, when I heard the bell. I smile and sat down, to see Bonnie was already gone.

I look at the doors to see Bonnie there, in his human form! I got up and give him hug. "Bonnie!" I said with joy in my voice. He smile and hug me back. "You miss me all ready, Princess?" I nodded my head yes, as I heard him laugh.

Chica P.O.V

I woke up and turn into my human form. I didn't really feel like dealing with the night guard, so I was just going to cook. I was already in the kitchen, when I heard Bonnie laugh. I though he was talking to Foxy, but than foxy walk in, also in his human form. "Did ye hear Bonnie?" I nodded and said "Is Freddy awake?" Foxy shook his head no. We both look at each other and follow the sound.

We saw Bonnie at the door of the office... in his human form. I whisper to Foxy "Is he crazy?! He knows that he is not allowed to be in his human form in front of a guard!" Foxy nodded and point to something. I look up and saw a girl. She had (h-c) hair, (e-c) eyes, a security guard outfit on and... (H-c) cat ears and tail. I look at Foxy as he had a bit of blush on his cheek. I said "I'm going to talk to her." Foxy tried to get me out of it, but I walk in the office.

(Y-N) P.O.V

I was talking to Bonnie, when someone walked in. It was a girl, with Yellow hair, purple eyes, and was wearing a cute little waitress outfit (Picture above). She look at me, than Bonnie. Bonnie said "Ah, um, Hey Chica..." She walk near me as my ears went down. She said "Hello there. What's your name?" I look at Bonnie as he look annoyed by Chica. I said "I'm (Y-n)." She smile and said "Well, Hello (Y-N)! I'm Chica the Chicken! Its nice to meet you!"

I smile as my ears went back up and my tail start to wag a bit. She start to tell me some embarrassing things about Bonnie. I laugh as I saw Bonnie blushing, as he was leaning on the door frame. Chica said "Did you know that Bonnie use to sleep with his old baby cover until last week?" I giggle and said "No, I didn't! That is a fun fact to know!" She smile and told me lots more stories like that. Than, after 3 hours, she said she will be right back with someone. I wonder who could she be talking about...

Chica P.O.V

I told (Y-N) to wait while I'm gone. She is such a sweetheart! I only been talking to her for 3 hours, but I can tell she is different from everyone I ever knew. I ran and found Foxy in his little cave. I said "Foxy, you have to meet (Y-N)! She is so sweet and I know you two will become friends really fast!" He look at me and said "Who's (Y-N)?" I roll my eyes and said "Just follow me!" He listen and followed me. I can't wait for Foxy to meet my little neko friend! ♥😺♥