🎵🎵🎵Seeing a Good Old Friend!🎵🎵🎵

(Y-N) P.O.V

I look out my window at home, as I clean the cut on my face. Mother has become a danger to me, but I had no one to help me. I was home school and I'm sure my new friends couldn't do anything about it. I can't stay with them, because of the chip. My Mother don't even know I have this job. I just run out the house and she don't even care. I look at the clock as it read 11:25 p.m. I grad my outfit and put it on, as I sneak out the window. Mother left with someone and said she won't be back for a bit.

I walk to the pizzeria and unlock the doors. I look around and run in, closing the door behind me. I lock it and felt someone hugging me from behind. I turn and said "Teddy Bear!" Freddy smile and said "Hello, Little Angel~" I saw the others walking to us and said "Hey Everyone!"

They all smile as Chica said "What are you doing here so early?" I give them a giggle and said "I'm not allowed to see my friends?" Chica laugh and said "Of course! We all miss you!" She walk over to my ear and whisper "And the boys haven't stop talking about you nonstop! Mostly Freddy, ever since you and him became friends. It made Bonnie and Foxy a little jealous! " I giggle again and pat her head. She smile and give the boys a evil look. They all look at her as she walk off.

Foxy said to me "What did she say to you?" I play around and said "I don't know what your talking about..." He roll his one eye as he stop as his yellow eye look at me. He poke my cheek... Where my cut from earlier was!!! I hiss in pain as his voice got dark. I look as Freddy and Bonnie saw it too. They all said at the same time, "Who hurt you?" I try to think of a lie, but nothing came to my mind. Than, I heard a voice I have heard before. "Give the little dove some room, Everyone!" I turn as a huge grin form on my face.

I run as I yell with joy, "GOLDIE!!!!" He smile and hug me. It's been years since I last saw him! He spin me around as I laugh. He put me down and said "I miss you so much, Little Dove! You grown up into such a beautiful young lady~!" I blush a bit from his words. Bonnie said "OK, TIME OUT! Goldie and (Y-N) are friends?! HOW?!" Foxy look just as confused and Freddy said "I will like to know that myself, Brother. How did you meet (Y-N)?" I smile as I look at Goldie.

Goldie P.O.V

I look at (Y-N) as she smile at me. I smile back and look at my brother and his friends. "Well, when I was still Fredbear, I met a cute little Neko with (h-c) hair and (e-c) eyes. She was very small and she love me and..." I stop as I sigh. I look over at (Y-N) as she give me a sad smile. "And Spring Bonnie. She always was the first one to say hi to us and we will always give her little toys. I made friends with her very quickly." They all nodded their heads as I felt a little sad.

I miss Spring Bonnie so much. Me and him been together for years. Singing and making kids happy. Than, when Freddy ask me the next question, I nearly burst into tears. "... What happen to Spring Bonnie?" I hold (Y-N) hand as I was thinking of the right way to word it. Than, I heard (Y-N) sigh, before saying it. "He became s-s-scrap m-m-m-me-" I stop her as I saw tears coming out of her eyes. She hold on to my arm as she cry a little. I hug her as she start to cry on my chest. Her and Spring Bonnie were really close. More close than me and her! I know it broke her heart as she saw him get destroyed.

"Hey, calm down little dove... I miss him too." I said to her as I rub her back. Her ears were down and her tail was looking messing. I felt a tear fall out of my eye as I was looking at her. I look at my brother and his friends as they all look sad. I said "Um, can you guys give me and (Y-N) some alone time? Please?" I can see Bunny boy was about to say something, but my brother stop him. "Of course! Take all the time you need, Brother." I give him a weak smile and said "Thank you." They all left as I look down at my poor little dove.

(Y-N) P.O.V

"Why him?! Why did they took Spring Bonnie away from us?!" Those where the thoughts that repeat in my head. My tears burn the cut on my cheek, but I didn't care. I miss Spring Bonnie So So So SO much! I told him all my problems with my mother. Goldie place his hand under my chin as I look at him. He give me a weak, sad smile as tears fall from his eyes. "... Have you found anyone to help you, (Y-N)? About your mom?" I shook my head no as I felt my cut bleeding. Goldie let go and pull out a chair. "Sit down, (Y-N). I'll help you with your cut." I nodded and sat down as he got a first aid kit. He start to clean my cut (again) and I hiss in pain. He laugh a bit and said "Don't bite me, Little Dove." I smile a bit as he put a band aid on my cheek.

I stood up as he watch me. "Why haven't you got help?" He ask me, leaning on the wall. I sigh and said "I can't find anyone. She start to home school me, so I couldn't ask anyone. She put a chip in my neck and is drunk almost every night." He said "What about my brother? Or one of his friends?"

I shook my head and said "I never told them... And I never plan to tell them."