🎤Getting To Know Freddy🎤

Freddy P.O.V

I sigh as I look at my Shadow. "I said get her to follow you, not knock her out!" He smirk and said "Sorry! I knew if I didn't knock her out, I would have fell for the same spell that she put on Bonnie and Foxy, looking into those eyes. Even tho she is the cutest girl I even seen~" I shook my head and said "How are you one of my brothers?" He laugh and disappeared. I look at the little Neko. I got to say, she is cute. "What?! Snap out of it, Freddy! She is just a Neko, that is all." I grad my knife and look at her as I got ready.

I can't do it. I don't know why, but my hand won't go down. I sigh and toss my knife at the wall. She started to wake up. I quickly got up and hid behind the curtains. I watch her as I saw my top hat next to her. "Aw, fredbear!"

(Y-N) P.O.V

I woke up with pain in my head. My tail wrap around me as my ears went down. I hold my head in pain as I growl a bit. I look next to me and saw a top hat. I pick it up and look at it. I love the type of black they use to make the hat. I think its called Jet Black? I got up and start to look for the owner of this hat. I look behind some tables and move a few things around.

I start to look behind the curtains. I saw something move as I got near the end. I move it and saw a boy. A boy with bear ears and he was blushing! He look so cute!!!

Freddy P.O.V

"She is so cute up close." I look as her (e-c) eyes as she look at my ice blue ones. I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks as she give me and shy, yet kind Smile. "Hello there..." That was all she said when I felt my heart beating out of my chest. She look at my hat and said "Is this your hat, Mr.Bear?" I nodded and said "Y-Yes... Thank you for giving it back to me." She nodded and said "It's nothing! What's your name, Mr.Bear?" I didn't really want to tell her, cause I know the others told her about me. I was about to say something, when Bonnie had to find us. Right behind him was Chica and Foxy.

I growl as I put my top hat back on. The Neko look at those 3 as her eyes show curiosity. Foxy grad her hand and pulled her away from me as he protect her in a hug. Chica run off, to who knows where, and Bonnie just look at me. I sigh and said "Thanks for making me look like the bad guy..." Bonnie rolled his eyes and look at the Neko. "Don't hang out with him, (Y-N). He is just as bad as his two brothers..." I grad my knife out of the wall and said "How dare you compare me to those monsters!" He smirk and said "Because you are one of them..." I was about to grad him, when (Y-N) sneak behind me and grad my other hand. I look at her and I can feel my eyes soften when I saw fear in her eyes. I turn myself to her as she hold on to my hand.

"Your Freddy, aren't you?". I sigh and said "Yes... I'm the one who was trying to kill you." She giggle a bit and said "You never try to hurt me, tho." That was true. I drop my knife and give her a hug. She hug back, and said "I love bear hugs, you know!" (A|N: See what I did there? OK, I'll go now *Rolls away*) I smile as she made that little joke. I can feel Bonnie and Foxy looking at me, but didn't care.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'm in love with (Y-N)