📹Meeting Mike📹

(Y-N) P.O.V

I was waiting for my new partner, as I sat in the chair. I didn't care if he or she saw my ears and tail. Just as long as they don't tell anyone, I'm good. I start to brush my tail as I saw all my old fur came off. "Dang, I need to brush my tail more often. Look at all the old fur!" When I got done, I start to clean up as I heard running. I look up to see a boy run in, closing both door on Bonnie and Chica. I didn't even know it was already past 12! The boy place his stuff down, not looking at me once and said "Sorry, I'm late, new o-" as he turn and stop.

My ears twitch as my tail wag in curiosity. He step back and said "What are you?!" I smile and said "I'm (Y-N)! I'm also a security guard! Nice to meet you-" He grad the tablet and said "Stay back! O-Or I'll toss this at you! I don't care if your a girl, your still some weird animal mix thing!" I put my hands up and said "OK, OK! You don't have to be so mean!" I open the door, as he close it and said "Are you crazy?!" I give him the thinking face and said "Yep!" He roll his eyes and said "You can't go out there! They kill you for sure!"

I said "First, you wanted to hurt me and now your worried that I might get hurt by them? Sound like someone has mood swings..." He rolled his eyes and said "If you want to go out there, than do it! I don't care!" I smile and said "OK!" I open the door, only to have him close it again. I look at him as he said "Your staying here..."

Mike P.O.V

"What the freak is wrong with me?!" I look at (Y-N,) as she look annoyed. She sat on the floor with her arm cross and said "I though you said you didn't care?" I sigh and said "Night Guards have to watch out for each other. Even if they aren't human..." She rolled her eyes and said "What ever you say! You been here longer than me!" I look at the tablet and saw everyone was gone... Even Foxy! I check the cameras and saw them no where! I heard giggling and turn around. I saw all the animatronics... making (Y-N) laugh and smile. I even saw Golden Freddy there. They all look at me as their eyes became dark.

I got up behind (Y-N) and hug her. I was scare and I saw as the boys eyes turn red. (Y-N) look at me and said "Are you scared, Mike?" I nodded and though "Wait, how does she know my name?! We don't have name tags and I never told her..." She look at the 5 as the chicken try to open the door. The other 4 were trying to break the window!!! I look at (Y-N) and said "How are you not scared?!" She turn me around as I look back. When I look back, I saw 4 teen boys and 1 teen girl.

(Y-N) open the door as the 5 teens came in. The boys came up to me as they each were talking to me. Mostly like how I should never hug (Y-N) again and only they are allowed to hug her. The girls were talking, as the girl with yellow hair check (Y-N). I move out of the way and look under the desk, grading my Baseball bat.

I grad (Y-N) and put her behind me. "Stay Back!" I point my bat at everyone as they step back. I look at (Y-N) and said "Who are these people?!" She give me a shy smile. I can feel my heart racing as she smile at me. She said in a calm voice "Those are the animatronics." I give her a wide eye look as she was teleported. I look and saw Golden Freddy hands were black as (Y-N) was now behind him. "The Golden one has teleporting powers, great..." I mumbled to myself. I never felt so much fear. Golden Freddy had my bat in his hand now.

They all smile... a Evil smile that is. Just when the fox was about to grad me, (Y-N) got in front of me. She hug me as she look at them in eye. "Kill Mike, you have to kill me too... Night Guards have to watch out for each other!" I saw Golden Freddy hand turn black as she said "Teleport me away, I will kill myself..." They all look at each other as I felt my cheeks heating up. Freddy sigh and said "OK, (Y-N)... You win." He signal everyone out as they all listen.

She let go and I sigh. She look at me and said "You OK, Mike?" I nodded and said yes. The 6 a.m. bell ring as she grad her stuff. I look at her and said "D-Do you need a ride home...?" She shook her head and said "No thanks! I'm fine." I said "Will there has to be something I can do for you!" She look at me as he eyes became dark. "Don't tell anyone I exist... That will make me very happy." And she left.

I pick up my bat and hide it in a different place. I grad my things and walk out, feeling the animatronics eyes following me. I lock the doors and got in my car. I got a text from Jeremy. He was asking me how was the night?

(Text chat went like this:)

Jeremy: Hey, Mike! How was the night? What is the new guard like? Is he cool or no? 😎

Mike: The night was good. Freddy and the others try to kill me as always. 😒

Jeremy: That's sad 😧! The Toys won't leave me alone!

Mike: Lol, your such a crybaby sometimes 😝!

Jeremy: Lol, I know! Tell me about the new guard! 😀

Mike: .....

Jeremy: Mike? What's wrong?

Mike Schmidt left the chat

I toss my phone in the seat and start to drive home. I will just have to let him find out. After all, she is a perfect lover for me❤❤❤