🙅Protecting (Y-N) from Freddy (Part 2)🙅

Here is something new:

(L-S-N) is for Little Sister Name

That's all!😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y-N) P.O.V

I listening quietly to Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy as they were talking about how where they going to make sure I live until 6. It was 1:30 a.m. now, I still had a long time until, I can leave. I don't know what's worst, dealing with this Freddy guy, or with mother. They both are trying to hurt me. I felt a tear fall down my cheek, as I remembered the day I lost my sister, where all the abusing started...

Flashback

I was running around, with my little sister, (L-S-N)! I remembered her short black hair and bright green eyes. I look at her little ears and tail as she climb the tree. I smile and said "I'm going to get you, Sis!" She look at me and said "No way!" We both laugh, until she started to cough. She climb down as I look at her. Blood was coming out as I pick her up and ran home. I look down at her as her bright green eyes start to look dark.

I called for Mama as she ran out of the house. "(Y-N)?! (L-S-N)?! What happened?!" I cry and said "There is something wrong with (L-S-N)!" My mother took her and ran in the car. I try to followed, but mama told me to stay here. I watch as they left, the last time I'll ever see her again...

End of Flashback

That happened 8 years ago. I'm 16 years old now, and never got over it. She was only 5 when she die. My mother started to drink and hurt me everyday after that. I look up as I saw Chica walking to me. She said "What's wrong, (Y-N)? I can hear you crying..." I wipe my tears and said "Nothing..." She nodded and said "OK... If you ever needed someone to talk to, I'm here." She look at me one last time and left. I stood up and saw my fur was a mess. I look around for a brush, as I saw someone giving me one. I said "Oh, Thank you!" with out even looking up. I though it was one of the boys or Chica. "No problem, Neko." I didn't know who voice THAT belong too. I slowly look and got knock out...