🚢Meeting Foxy🚢

(Y-N) P.O.V

I was joking around with Bonnie as he try to tell me the reasons he did the things Chica told me. I saw Chica as she was pulling something. "Come on! She won't bite, Foxy!" I look at Bonnie as he rolled his eyes and said "Here we go with the fox..." Chica said "FINE! You can stay right there, just come in when your ready." She walk in and said "Sorry, (Y-N)! He can be shy sometimes!" I giggle and said "It's OK, Chica! Tell him I'll wait to meet him!"

Foxy P.O.V

I heard the girl as I wait a bit. I turn off my accent and walk in. Bonnie look at me and said "She is mine, don't try anything on her." I said "I didn't know you liked Chica, Bonnie." with a smirk on my face. Chica look up and said "Ah! There you are! (Y-N) this is Foxy!" She said while pulling me. The Girl wave at me and said "Hello, Foxy!" I wave and said "Hello, Lass! It's nice to meet you!" I shake her hand as I smile. She smile as she fix her shirt and said "I heard you can tell some good stories! Chica said you can even find someway to make it come to life!"

I nodded and said "Yea, it's just something I've been doing for years!" We started to talk a bit more. I started to call her "Kitten" and she didn't mind! We try out story telling skills on each other and I even made her laugh. I felt happy with (Y-N) around.

Chica P.O.V

I watch as Foxy and (Y-N) were talking. I smile and looked at Bonnie. He look bored and I said "Bonnie, you look bored." He look at me and said "Yea, cause you and Foxy took my princess away from me." He started to walk off and I said "WAIT, GET BACK HERE!!!" He didn't listen and I was about to chase him, when the bell went off.

I went to (Y-N) and said "Awww, You have to leave! I'm sad now..." She give me a hug and said "I'll be back! See you tomorrow, Chica!" I said "See ya, (Y-N)!" She hug Foxy and said "See you too, Foxy!" He blush and hug her back. I squeal a bit as he kiss her forehead. I step out and run to the stage. I wave to (Y-N) as she walk out the door. She stop and run to give Bonnie a hug. He smile and spin her around as she laugh. He put her down and wave as she ran out.

As soon as I saw Foxy, I yell "I SAW YOU FOXY! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON (Y-N)!!!! GO GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!" I laugh as he try to toss some food at me. He went back in his cave. Bonnie look at me and said "Chica, what do you mean Foxy has a crush? And what did you see?" I said "Oh... Um... It's nothing!" He look at me as we both turn into our animatronic form.