🎶🎸Meeting Bonnie🎸🎶

In the last chapter:

"I hear someone knocking at the window. I fell my ears going down as I slowly look back to see what it was. I couldn't believe what I saw...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and yawn as I stretched. I jump down the stage and walk to the office. I was still in my animatronic form and hated it, but we weren't allowed to be in our human form when there is a guard around. I look in the window to try to see who the guard was. The chairs back was facing me, so all I saw was something (h-c).

I knock on the window and saw the chair turning around. Than, my red eyes met with some (e-c) eyes. I blink a few times before I finally believe my eyes. The Night Guard was not only a girl, but I think people call her type a Neko?

She turn back around really fast and I saw her lovely (H-c) hair following her. I know I just said we aren't allowed to be in our human form, but I wanted to get her trust and become her friend. I turn into my human form and slowly knock on the door...

(Y-N) P.O.V

"OMG, OMG, OMG, THE BUNNY IS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!!!" I though to myself as I was shaking from fear. Not much things can scared me, but when animatronics are trying to stuff you in a suit, you will feel a lot of fear too! I hear someone knocking at the door and jump a bit out of my seat. There was no way I was going to let that Bunny in here!

"Um, Excuse me... May I please come in? I won't hurt you, I promise!" I froze as I hear someone taking to me. The Bunny can talk? I got up and push the button to let the door open. I look up a bit (Your a short little Neko!😸) to met face to face with a boy around my age (Look at the Picture). He was wearing a Waiters outfit with lots of different shades of Purple. I was shock to see his bunny ears!

He look at me and smile. "Hello, there! I'm Bonnie The Bunny! What's your name?" I stood there, not knowing what to say. Than, I remembered that one of the animatronic name was Bonnie! "Wait, your the bunny I just saw in the window?!" He nodded and said "Yep!"

Bonnie P.O.V

I nodded as she look confused. To be honest, she look cute when she is confuse. I can see her ears twitching and her tail waging(?) a bit. She shake her head a bit and look back at me. Her ears went up as she smile and said "Well, Bonnie, I'm (Y-N) (L-N) the Neko!" I laugh to myself a bit, because of her silliness! "So, where are you from, Princess?"

She looked a bit uncomfortable and said "I-I can't tell you that..." while, rubbing her arm. I can tell she wanted to say something, but didn't. I nodded and said "Oh, it's OK, I understand. After all, we just met!" She give me a shy smile and said "Yet, you already give me the nickname Princess..." I can feel something I never felt before. My cheeks start to feel... Hot?!

I rub the back of my neck and said "Y-Yea... You just remind m-me of a p-princess..." Why was I starting to stuttering?! She giggle and said "Bonnie, your blushing!" Oh, that's why my cheeks are hot. My heart started to beat really fast. What is going on?! I never felt like this around anyone before. When I heard the 6 a.m. bell, she said "Aww, I have to go! Will I see you tomorrow, Bonnie?"

I shook my head and said "Y-Yea! I'll be here tomorrow night." She smile and said "That's great! See you, Bonnie!" She give me a hug and I watch her as she left. I walk back to stage, knowing that I'm smiling like a idiot. She hugged me! I turn into my animatronic form and stood next to Freddy, as they start to wake up for today. I can't wait to see My Little Princess again!♥👑♥