Chapter 1.

Rosie

I dated odell for two years everything was perfect beyond perfect until we the end of high school odell always wanted to join the military, and his family wanted him to join the military to fight for his country me? I don't support that decision because I lost my closet friend joining the military he got upset that I didn't support him. so he joined, and dumped me right on the spot in front of 50 people in the freezing rain I was full of tears, and hurt.

But, it doesn't matter anymore odell is now playing professional football I haven't talked to odell in the last 3 years. I moved out of harlem, and moved to atlanta to finish college which ill be graduating in approximately 6 months i'm excited to be graduating with my dental degree I worked hard for it worked three dam jobs just to finish college.

"And Odell made another famous catch, and that's the game!" I got up turning off the tv. I yawned as it was a hot Saturday morning I looked at my alarm "shit!" It was 7:30 I need to be on the road I'm supposed to be at Renee's house by 8:00 I'll be late she'll understand.

I ran some hot water stripping the remaining clothes I have on I washed my body really well brushing my teeth throwing on a plain crop top with some sweats and some slides all my shit was packed I left my hair in a messy pony tail grabbing my phone and car keys driving off .

Odell

"Man are you prepared for this game tomorrow?" Jarvis asked smoking.

"Yeah, and no I still till this day get nervous as shit i don't know why."

"Cause you got anxiety still you always had it even when you was in the military I think you got ptsd."

I laughed ." Nah I don't . I'm just glad I'm this successful man some shit you have to let go in order to be successful."

"Some shit as in yo ex?"

"Who?"

"Man quit bullshitin me Rosie yo ex."

I never really like speaking about her cause the way we ended things was fucked up . She didn't support me being in the military the only people who supported me was my family Jarvis, victor and my now girlfriend Lauren it is what it is I had to do what I do for myself . I don't like speaking about her cause I all I remember is leaving that dam bus with her standing there in the freezing rain.

"What about her ?"

"Have you talked to her?"

"Nope she got a new phone and I got a new phone ."

"You haven't thought about reaching out to her lately?"

"Dam Jarvis these questions what you want her? You want to fuck her ? I don't know what she doing , or where she at why should I care I moved on and so did she ."

"Dude you know dam well as fine as Rosie is she got a that nice big ass..." he paused as I gave him a death glare. "I'm joking man I would never do that, but you should reach out to her man y'all haven't spoke in three years maybe y'all should talk."

"I don't know man if that's a good idea I'm in a relationship and I'm happy ."

"Are you?"

Lauren

"Shit Daniel go deeper! Fuck!" I moaned loud.

"Dam baby keep moaning any louder yo man going to hear us."

"I don't give a fuck !" I moaned throwing my ass back.

"Fuck imma cum!" He groaned going faster.

"Don't cum in me." I said moaning .

"I'm not shit." He said pulling out cumming on her stomach . "You going to be at Odell's game tomorrow?"