Chapter 4.

4 months later.

Odell.

It's been four months since I've seen rosie after I kissed her she hasn't talked to me since I've called her a million times leaving her text messages after text messages, voice mails after voice mails, and she still didn't text me back I hope she's okay, and I hope she goes to my graduation soon I really appreciate it with my dating life me, and lauren got back together we decided to make it work I knew her fine ass wasn't going no where I mean she dated some nigga she's been fucking back in the past, but she drop that nigga, and got back with me. if yall think im dumb going back to her then that's yall opinion. she my girl, and I love her maybe just maybe ill make her wifey one day I mean shit im about to be 25 im not getting any younger, and I want a sexy ass wife full of kids that's my goal.

I walked downstairs in nothing, but my towel seeing lauren smiling happy making me some bomb ass breakfast now she can cook its just she only can cook breakfast.

"morning baby." I smiled.

"good morning sexy." she said kissing me.

"what you making?"

"your favorite. you got any plans today?"

"yeah im bout to go to atlanta for a few weeks I got a game, interviews, after interviews. a lot of business shit."

"ohh okay can I come to the ATL? you know they got beautiful shit there."

"hell yeah I know I've been there plenty of times." I said drinking a smoothie.

"so about rosie.."

I sighed. " what about her?"

"I mean she aint ugly, but she aint that cute either she got a big ass." I laughed.

"you drunk?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"no, its the truth she got a big ass now I see why you like her so much."

"it aint even that." I laughed. " why you got a thing for her?"

"no, but the only thing she got on me is an ass, and a cute face. what you thinking we might have a threesome?"

"can that happen?" I asked smiling.

"boy no you fucking your ex, and me, and you know I still think you got feelings for her hell nah maybe somebody else besides your birthday is coming up maybe I want to spark up the bedroom."

I mean shit I never had a threesome, but having a threesome with lauren, and rosie will be my dream rosie got a big ass ill basically be fucking her the most, and fuck with lauren a little bit that shit been my dream since rosie been here.

"so I cant have that threesome?"

"hell nah with somebody else that im good friends with, but not her."

"welp I tried." I said finishing my breakfast. " imma go pack you need to go pack to we leaving tonight."

"alright baby." she smiled.

odell got another thing coming I mean we may have gotten back together, and all. but he knew he had fucked up by talking to her so I got something for him imma handle rosie later bitch all talk, but imma get them bet believe that.

Rosie

It's been four months since that shit went down with odell I haven't talked to him, and I don't plan on it I know we was trying to get back to being on good terms, but after he kissed out of no where shit brought back old feelings so I decided to distance myself from him. renee has been busy with her man, and her career so we haven't been hanging out lately so I've just been focusing on work, and school for right now I do need to move out of this apartment soon Im tired of living in a apartment I want bigger space not limited space.