Chapter 10.

Odell.

Thanksgiving is going to be so dam awkward man my dad is supposed to be in Louisiana with his new wife, while my mom is definitely going to be there with her new boyfriend, along with my brother, and his hoe ass girlfriend why should I even go in the first place? I only want to see mom, and spend hella time with my baby that's it that's all I even want to do. nobody knows that were engaged besides my friends, and lauren my mom doesn't even know if I tell her ass going to want an a engagement party I mean don't get me wrong we definitely going to be going all out for our wedding, but seriously mom.

I made sure I packed everything it was already getting even colder out so I wanted to make sure I packed warm clothes I went into the bathroom running some hot ass water stepping in wetting my hair in the process shit felt so dam good I've been so dam stressed out my brother, my career, my family in general just shit why my family have to be so dam dysfunctional. I sighed getting out of the shower sending a quick text to rosie. I swear her fine ass better be up.

Me: good morning baby ❤️ is yo ass ready ?

Wifey💍: almost I still need to shower.

Me: bruh 😑. I told yo ass to be ready.

Wifey💍: chill babe everything is packed I just need to shower it's only going to take me a good 20 minutes.

Me: alright, and I need to speak to you on some few things.

Wifey💍: alright babe see you when you get here. I love you ❤️.

Me: I love you to baby ❣️.

I swear y'all females be so dam slow shit is annoying what takes so long for y'all to get ready just shower do y'all hair, and get dress it should take y'all exactly 20 minutes.

I sighed grabbing my things, and car keys heading to her place.

Rosie.

After I finished getting dressed I just kept my hair in a messy bun tonight I'm taking my weave out, and wearing my real hair, but it's kind of to late for that I bought weave just so I can do a quick weave I know I've promised myself that I'll gi...

After I finished getting dressed I just kept my hair in a messy bun tonight I'm taking my weave out, and wearing my real hair, but it's kind of to late for that I bought weave just so I can do a quick weave I know I've promised myself that I'll give my hair a break from weave, but I cant help it.

I made sure I had everything as someone was knocking on the door I grabbing my phone charger, and my things I opened, and blushed seeing odell. "hey baby."

"hey babe I see yo ass finally ready." he joked closing the door behind me.

"yeah didn't take me long."

"you was still getting ready." I laughed putting her stuff in the trunk as we both got into the car.

"so what it takes time to look this dam good okay."

"you already look good what else yall females need to do?" I chuckled as we was on the road.

"most girls take hours 30 minutes is just a stretch."