Chapter 3.

Lauren. (In the mm)

There has been pictures all over the fucking internet about odell, and his dam ex bitch rosie I figured they were more then just fuck buddies they were dating, but shit I wonder when, because they act they didn't see each other in a long ass time. im pissed that those pictures leaked out the two downtown in new york smiling going on a dam date, not only that he lied to me saying he was hanging out with the boys, but instead he hanging out with her odell got another thing coming if he fuck this bitch.

odell just came back from practice in the morning, and i decided to make him a nice breakfast. "hey babe." he smiled walking in sweaty.

"Hey." I said dryly.

"whats wrong?" i said out of breath drinking some water.

"lets not act dumb odell pictures are everywhere about you with your ex."

I stopped, and paused how the fuck she find that out.

"yeah? you didnt think I knew your mom admitted the shit the moment i was at the game, your ex bitch took my seat that you paid for she needs to know her fucking place."

"alright first lauren you was out of line its not your seat i paid for you to get vip, but i didnt pay for a dam seat the seat is for everybody, and whats the problem she came, and sat down so what she was invited to the game its not like you do shit anyways so you worrying about her for what dam. you was being shady the moment you walked in there i saw it you kissing me pushing her just to get to me shit is out of line."

"okay so what as your girlfriend you should know the boundaries when it comes to other bitches."

"she's not a bitch lauren quit calling her out her name she dont even speak bad about you."

"it dont matter because if i was her she would probably want the same thing. i mean you would know that right yall did date in the past?" I smirked.

"okay and? we dated what me, and her had is old thats the past history she's an old memory a memory that might take some time, but she's here in new york she's not even going to be here tomorrow so dont worry once she's gone my main focus is always going to be on you, and only you." I smiled.

I sighed. " alright i am sorry." i said kissing him.

"you good now let me shower then maybe later i can ease the stress you got in your head." I said kissing her neck.

"maybe now go get in the shower yo ass stink." I giggled as he went upstairs. I saw his phone laying there, and since i know his password, and i barely check his phone because i trust him, but after all this shit going down i decided to finally look through it. he's been texting her this entire time I dont know whats going on between those two, but i feel like a conversation with her is something i need to have. So I decided to text her from my phone .

Me: hey can you meet me at Starbucks's.

Hoe🤷🏾‍♀️🙄: who is this?

Me: Odell's girlfriend I would love to have a conversation with you if your down. Are you able to meet me at Starbucks at 10:30?

Hoe🤷🏾‍♀️🙄: sure.