Chapter 9.

Rosie.

I woke up seeing odell sleep with his hand on my shoulder I looked at the time it was almost 5, and I had work I immediately put my shoes on I kissed his cheek, grabbing my phone, and car keys rushing to go home it's sweet all the things odell does for me, and I owe him a lot for the things he's done for me cause most guys wouldn't even do half the shit he doing now which is why I love him so much.

I instantly rushed out the car breaking a heel. " dam it." I said going in the house I instantly ran some warm water I stripped my clothes washing my body real good, brushing my teeth in the process I put on my uniform, and put my hair in a neat bun since they be complaining so dam much about hair I grabbed my phone, and car keys heading to work.

I know for a fact odell's ass is probably still asleep, but im going to text him anyways.

Baby❤️: good morning baby I'm headed to work I'll see you when I get off today is my last day cause it will be thanksgiving, and I'm going on vacation see you soon I love you babe 😘

I closed my phone heading to work.

                                                                ------------------------------------

Odell.

"bruh odell if you don't get yo ass up!" some man yelled as I woke up quick seeing sterling.

"what nigga? it's like 4 in the morning."

"nigga it's 1:30 I only told you can have the house for the night not for the entire weekend nigga get up, and get out."

"dam its 1:30 the hell did rosie go?" I said looking around as a message popped up on my phone I read it replying.

Me: sorry baby I'm replying late I just woke up had a hella of a hangover my head killing, and shit 😂.

Wifey💍: odell it's 1:30 in the afternoon 😂, and you was only drinking wine.

Me: I know I know 😂, but what time you off today babe?

Wifey💍: I'm not off until around 5 today 🙄.

Me: alright babe have a good day at work I love you ❤️.

Wifey💍: I love you to baby ❣️.

"sorry sterling man had to much to drink here." I said handing him some cash.

"thanks man, why don't you shower up, and take some medication man you smell like ass, and weed."

I laughed. " man fuck you alright im out." I said grabbing my phone, and car keys I pulled up at my hotel, but seeing damen standing right in front it's already bad enough coming from lauren that I got a fucking brother that I didn't even know about, but for him to be fucking her while we was together is another thing.

"what's up?" I said getting out the car.

"nothing much man long time no see."

"yeah.. how you been?"

"man I didn't come out here to have a conversation."

"so what's the main reason why you here man?"

"main reason? to come see your girl man." he chuckled. " I mean yo ex girl."

"you saying that shit like it's supposed to hurt me man that's all you've been doing is fucking bitches you fuck more bitches then I do."

"you sound pissed about that." he smirked.

"oh I could never be mad cause you know, and I know that if lauren wanted me it would be easy for her to come back I mean come on she's for everybody you knew we was together, and if you was my fucking brother why you aint tell me?"