Chapter 6.

Lauren.

Seeing odell with rosie all over Instagram, and on the news is killing me that should be me, i'm the only one who makes odell happy. I swear ever since she came to new York odell has been gushing over that bitch. what does she have that I don't please tell me is it because her butt is bigger then mine, because if that's the only reason then odell done downgraded.

that little stunt odell pulled at the club last night was completely unnecessary all, because he got so dam caught up in that bitch rosie. I swear shit was so much better before she came around after odell came out the military he was still sad about some break up he had with her I'm guessing at first I didn't want to stick with him because all he did was gush over her he still had pictures of her on Instagram that he never deleted it's like I figured he was completely over her he was just using me so he can get over her which never worked.

one thing about me is that I keep my word, and I owed august money even though I knew odell's credit information I already took some money from his account so I kept my bra on and my thong seeing him pull up the driveway I opened it, and smirked.

"hey."

"hey you got my money."

"to be honest I shouldn't really pay you... she's still alive what the fuck?"

"man my nigga you got the money or not you owe 10,000."

"here." I said giving it to him. " what did you say to her? cause she should be dead."

"told her the truth."

"as in what?"

"man why is that any of your business?"

"because that's my man! he's not supposed to be with that hoe he's supposed to be with me!" I whined .

"and, what you want me to do she fam man I don't kill family so sorry you own your own on this one."

"wait." I said rubbing him with his pants on. " maybe I can make it up for you." she said as she went down on me.

                                        -------------------------------

Rosie.

the game was pushed back for a day due to the fact that had to clean the field kind of good for me cause I have a lot of shit to do today I got school, and work which is tiring I cant wait till I graduate in the spring so then I can only focus on one thing which is work.

I already took care of my hygiene I put on my uniform, and my hair in a neat bun I noticed odell was still sleeping on the couch I smiled making me some coffee slightly waking him.

"hey... whats up?" he said tiredly .

"time to get up super star I got work, plus don't you have to go to the gym today?"

"I thought I had a game today." I sighed.

"did you check your phone?"

"nah not really why?"

"they cancelled it trying to make the field nice for tomorrow's game."

"well we are facing the redskins unfortunately."

"you know you going to have to face them eventually dell you gotta deal with people you don't like. trust me I work with people who I cant stand its life we gotta deal with it."  I shrugged.

"what you got planned today gorgeous?"

I blushed. " I gotta go to work for a few hours then im heading to school later on I take night classes."