Chapter 2.

Odell

"Rosie?" I stopped.

"Odell? Hey ."

"You staying at this hotel now?"

"Uh yeah Renee rented it for the next two weeks ."

"You need a ride?"

"No I got Renee's car keys I'm good."

"Oh come on I can give you a ride no trouble ."

I sighed looking at him as he smiled. I sighed opening the door as got in .

"I'm guessing you headed to the party right?"

"Yeah."

I nodded driving off the whole car ride was awkward and quiet she barely even looked my direction I couldn't help, but how fine she was that dress she had on showed her curves completely. Let me tell you Rosie did not look like this when we first was together she was skinny I mean she was pretty with nobody but she had a pretty face . She went from having no ass to having a fat ass who the hell she been fucking.

We made it to the party I stopped the car opening her side of the door. "Thank you ." I smiled I walked behind her I loved the way her hair flowed in the wind and her hips moving that shit turned me on completely I mean Lauren had to I always had a thing for Hispanic bitches but dam a threesome could be my dream.

"Hey where you going ?"

"To the bar I need a drink." She said as I grabbed her hand. "What's wrong?"

"Can we talk?"

"Odell I'm not really energized for a talk right now I appreciate you for taking me here." I said handing him $20 ." Maybe later ."

"Rosie please..."

I sighed ." If you could get me a drink maybe we can have this talk?"

"Sex on the beach?"  I smirked .

"Yes ." I blushed sitting at the bar table.

"Girl you finally got here." Renee spoke I turned around, and smiled .

"Yeah where you been with victor having a quickie first did you drive the car?"

"No odell picked me up saw me at the hotel."

"Wait Odell saw you at the hotel we staying?"

"Yeah how did he know where was staying ?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I mean I told victor he's the one that got us this hotel so I know for a fact he told Odell you know they close ."

I sighed shaking my head .

"Girl lighten up have fun it's a fucking party go ahead and talk to him you haven't talked to him in 3 years your 22 years old go ahead, and get your old fling back ."

"Fling? He has a girlfriend, and I'm not becoming nobody side piece ." I said as Odell came with my drink .

"Hey Renee ."

"Hey dell imma see y'all later have fun." She smirked I shook my head sipping my drink.

"She still acts the same." I laughed ."ghetto as hell."

"Y'all family you do know that ."

"Only reason why we family is because my older brother fucked her sister and they got a kid so yeah we somewhat family ." I chuckled .

I giggled sipping my drink .

"You not saying much what's wrong ?"

"Nothing really just exhausted we've been on the road for 10 hours, and I'm tired maybe if I had a couple hours of sleep I'll feel the party mood."