Chapter 5.

Rosie.

Since I had to get back to business I had to go to school I didnt miss anything really because it was summer break, but now school was back in session, and I want to make sure these last four months I make it my best I want to be a dentist soon so...

Since I had to get back to business I had to go to school I didnt miss anything really because it was summer break, but now school was back in session, and I want to make sure these last four months I make it my best I want to be a dentist soon so I need to take this shit seriously, and stop worrying about odell so much.

class was already over I was just outside reading my dental book due to the fact that we already have a dam quiz this friday I was drinking my bomb ass coffee from starbucks until a strong smell of axe came my way I couldnt help, but smell it... reminds me to much of odell's smell I looked up, and speaking of the devil it was him.

 reminds me to much of odell's smell I looked up, and speaking of the devil it was him

I would lie to myself if I didnt say odell look good, but he does. "hey dell." I smiled a bit.

"hey ro see you got your studying on. you cut your hair?"

"no this is just a weave boo." I giggled.

"real hair or not you look dam good with it."

I blushed. " what brings you to the ATL?"

"I got two football games, press interviews, and a few businesses lauren supposed to meet me here in a few days she got a later flight."

"ohh okay." I said sipping my coffee.

I sighed. " I wanna talk to you though."

"about what odell?" I sighed. " the kiss I know dont worry about it... it was the heat of the moment." I shrugged. " no big deal."

"clearly its a big deal if you havent been talking to me in the past four months whats yo problem man?"

I looked up. " my problem? I dont have a problem you came to me."

"look i've been trying to make it work with yo ass for the past four months, but ever since I seen you or tried to hang around yo stubborn ass you've been acting like a bitch."

my eyes widen as I threw coffee at him. " man fuck you odell! you think this is easy for me to see you with her everyday she dont even love you like that, and if she did then why is her ass cheating on you every dam second of the day, you to busy worrying about your next fuck, but instead you should keep your eyes open to the person that's been down for you since day 1 these hoes dont love you odell, they only love you for sex, and money. think about that." I said walking away.