No Social Skills

Today is the day I lost my mind because of more lost work. I should just write on word and copy paste but do I do that? No! Because I still have faith... that one day... Wattpad will save my work.
- Cat

I feel weird. Kailey spoke to me again. I know none of her feelings for me are real but I feel as if I'm falling for them. For some weird reason, I'm starting to want her illusion. Aw, man. Why do I have to life? (Author's note: Why do I have to English.) Shit. I'm tired. I hate this. I'm falling right into her web. I know that, after I fall into it, she won't kill me, wrap me up, and save me for later. No. She'll be merciless and drag it out. She'll torture me and use me. I know this. Why am I still letting her? Am I that desperate? Do I really think that I won't have a real relationship so it's just better to have a fake one?

Shit. This is like a massive, self-caused brain fuck. It's been tugging at me since the day Kailey pulled me into the janitor's closet. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Sage noticed too. She actually approached me about it. She said that I had been acting weird since that day. She told me to talk about it. I was too embarrassed. I just told her nothing was wrong and continued with my life.

Sage actually pulled me to the side today.

"Listen," she said, "I know I'm not a guy so it might seem weird to talk to me about certain things but I have two brothers. I know a lot more about guy crap than you think I do. If you've got something on your chest, just tell me."

"Um, well... it's kind of a weird situation," I said back, scratching the back of my head.

"Well, would you rather keep it to yourself and eventually explode or let out now and feel awkward but have comfort in the fact that someone can give you advice?" I looked down. "Look, I'm not trying to pry, but this is really messing with you."

"There's this girl..."

"The plot thickens!"

"You're not making this easier."

"I was just trying to get you to smile. Continue."

"There's this girl. She's really... not a good person."

"And?"

"And she's trying to take advantage of me."

"What?"

"She wants a relationship centered only around the... sensations."

"... ... What's this young lady's name?"

"Kailey."

"That bitch! Please excuse me while I destroy her!"

"Wait. You know her?"

"Yup. I can't stand her. She's negative. She always plays the victim. She's desperate. She's a bitch. Did I miss anything?"

"Nope. Spot on. In fact... do you guys have a history?"

"Kinda. You don't wanna get tangled up with that bimbo."

"Okay."

"Don't give in to her dumb flirting! It'll only get you in trouble!"

"Alright."

"What's your favorite color?"

"What?"

"What's you favorite color?"

"Blue. Why?"

"I've known you for a while and I don't know anything about what you like and what you don't. My favorite color is either blue or purple. Or black."

"I don't think black counts as a color."

"Actually, black absorbs all the colors so it's technically rainbow!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Ketchup is anything but red. Red is just the color being reflected back to you. Cool, huh?"

"Yeah. I never would've known that. I mean, I knew color was reflected back at you but I didn't think of it that way."

"What's your favorite candy?"

"M&Ms. Yours?"

"Hershey's... and jelly beans... and those Creme-filled eggs. But mostly Hershey's."

"What kind?"

"All kinds."

"My turn to ask a question." She nodded. "Are you... um... Are you... a fan of soccer?"

"Not really but I don't mind watching a game."

"I was really gonna ask if you're..." Single! "If you're..." SINGLE! "What kind of music do you like?" Wow... Smooth.

"Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just waking up and I want breakfast, kickass Viking music or soundtrack. If I am frustrated with the world, Nickelback or depressing French music by Stromae or Indila. If I'm reading, classical. If I'm trying to stay awake, AC/DC, Metallica, or Beastie Boys. If I'm in the car, EVERYTHING!"

Oh, my God! This girl is the one.

My brain is so done.

(Author's note: When Wattpad is down for maintenance and it says it's trying to sync you work, it's actually not trying. Save your work to a word document and sue Wattpad for emotional damages. Too much? YEAH, THAT'S BECAUSE IT WAS SARCASM! Sorta.)

"What kind of music do you like?" She asked me.

"Pentakill, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, and Evanescence. I also like AC/DC and Metallica."

"Oh, you have good taste."

"You do, too."

"Thanks! I've got to get to my next class!"

"Me, too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

She turned and left.

"That's why you don't want to date me, huh?"

Fuck my life.

"Kailey."

"You like that bitch, huh?"

"Shut up," I said through clenched teeth.

"So it is her. You've got poor taste. She's a bitch."

"Hey, Ms. Thang! Piss off!"

Oh, thank, God! It's Sage.

"What do you want, bitch?"

"You need your eyes checked. I might be female but I'm not a dog."

"Bitch, he's mine!"

"First off, do you have any other insults in your vocabulary? Second off, last I checked slavery was abolished. That means it's no longer legal."

"Shut up! No one cares about you!"

"Leave! He's clearly uncomfortable with your presence."

"Or maybe he's just scared of that stench you're bringing around."

"That's you. Perfume only masks it by the way."

"Leave me alone! You left me back in elementary school!"

"And the reason why, ladies and gents is evident after that statement. Piss off!"

"Fine! This isn't over, bitch!"

"If you call her that one more time, it will be over," I said.

Kailey stormed off.

"Thanks," I said to Sage.

"Why are you thanking me? You're the one who made her go away."

Then I fumbled over my words and said goodbye. God, I have no social skills.