The story

~~~~flash back in Rebecca's Dad's POV~~~~

Another creepy abandoned house I have to knock down. OK. First things first, I need to make sure no ones in here. I'll do my regular inspection then leave.

*crying*
Did I just hear a crying baby?

*crying*
Thats definitely a baby crying.

~~~~time skip~~~~

After searching for an hour, I had found a child.

But where I found her is what scared me. She was in the basement, but the door to it was nailed shut with multiple planks. After I finally broke it down, what I saw scared me.

There in the corner is a child wrapped in bloodied blankets. It's crying, it must be in pain. The next thing I know I'm rushing to their side and hurrying out of the building and to the hospital.

~~~~time skip~~~~

After the doctors took the child in, they've been in there for two hours when, they finally came out... holding the child that was asleep.

"Mr. Viljoen?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the doctor's voice. "Is the child OK?" I ask standing up. "Yes, in fact the child is perfectly healthy. She was just hungry."

A small sigh escaped my lips as I walk closer. "There's just one thing I need to show you Mr. Viljoen." I look up surprised at the doctor's statement.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"So your saying this note was under the blankets?" I say pointing at a piece of paper written in what looks like red ink. "Yes, but it's written in... blood." My eyes widen in shock as I look at the child sleeping in my arms. I softly lift the blanket on her head and see her hair is white as snow. It shocked me, but it made her so much more adorable.

The doctor handed the note. I start reading:

Hello Mr. Viljoen.

You will be my little Angel's guardian until I comeback for her.
Her name is Rebecca Woods, but you are to tell her she's Rebecca Viljoen.
If you hurt her, I'll peel you like a onion, role you in salt, and take out your orgins one by one, making sure you're alive during it all and I'll make every person in your family watch as I slowly torture you.

You are to treat her as your own, and she is not to know of this till I come back.

You'll know when I come back.

Take care of her.

Her Papa

I look up terrified, but I then hear a small giggle. I look down at little Rebecca.
*baby sneeze*
She truly is adorable...

~~~~end of flashback~~~