M҉̧͡e̸̢̕e̸̢͠t҉̡̕i̷̢͠ņ̷҇g҈҇͜ h̸̡̛i҉̢͞m̵͢͠

Well this is weird... I'm standing infront of a giant demon with seven mouths.

He looks at me strangely then scoffs. "To think this came from my best warrior!" At that I was confused. I don't think Dad would ever work for this guy...

He continued insulting me and stuff, then it slipped from his lips: "It was bad enough she fell for one of Slenderman's 'followers'. Then she carries such a pathetic spawn?! This is a disgrace!" Wait, he knows who my mother is? Any time I had asked questions about her, they avoided the subject.

I zoned out from his rant as my head raced, at least for a few minutes.

I was brought back to reality with one of his final insults. "Those weaklings are unfit, pathetic, useless-"  "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I interrupted.

"YOU SERIOUSLY STOOP SO LOW AS TO INSULT PEOPLE AND NOT EVEN TO THEIR FACES?!?!!" Each insult he had spewed started to sink in and my veins started to boil.

"YOU SIT ON A THRONE, YET YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO SOMETHING YOURSELF!!!" I screech. I honestly didn't care what he'd do, I was too furious.

Before i could spit another word at him, my head whirled to the side and a stinging sensation covered my face on the left side.

"Watch your tongue. You are NOTHING but a worthless brat!" The thing seethed out the words.

Then I saw it, the gray creature from all those years ago. It smirked at me as I was dragged out by the boy from earlier.

Once outside the giant room, he stopped dragging me and helped me up. Why would he help me if he helped capture me? This guy's weird. Not that I mind, but why?

He walks me away and back to the cell. "Your warrior training will begin in 96 hours from now and your torture warm ups in 48. I'll, uh, give you 12 to adjust, then we can talk. Ok?" I stay silent.

They don't plan on letting me go and from what I have seen so far, Dad and everyone else are going to struggle to get me out. And even if they do, it'll be very hard and painful for them.

I curtly walk into the cell and lie down on the bed. Dad, if you can hear me and are planning to free me... postpone your plans for now. I'm gonna be making a few of my own.