creature and spear

Rebecca's POV

On our way home a chill runs down my spine and my stomach ties into a knot. Holding Sally closer to me we increase our speed. Sally also seems uneasy. Her bright green eyes look into my blue ones as she whispers "Did you bring a weapon?". I subtly shake my head and grip her hand firmly in mine.

About three minutes later I freeze in place. Sally stops and stares at me. "Run." I instruct. She's confused until she hears a twig snap. "Run!" I scream while swinging around and glaring in the direction the snap came from.

The shadows seem to morf into the shape of a demonic creature and I can't help but feel the tiny pin prick of fear in the back of my mind. It's a good thing Sally listened when I told her to run.

Sally's POV:

Rebecca told me to run and I listened. I have most of the bags since they are light, but can't bring myself to let them go.

Deep down I really hope Rebecca is just playing a cruel joke on me and that I shouldn't cause us work by dropping these over the forest. But it doesn't seem like Rebecca to play a joke like that.

The mansion comes in sight and I run faster. The moment the front door opens everything is dark.

The lights flick on and all I hear is everyone shouting "SURPRISE!!" They smiled until they noticed my tearstained cheeks. "What happened?!" Slendy said rushing over.

I told them EVERYTHING.

Rebecca's POV

As Sally ran off, a large shadow monster appeared out of the bushes.

It's white mask-like face was stretched into a wide smile, but I saw past it. It's eyes reflected sorrow, shame, regret and pain. Slowly it stalked towards me and we started slowly moving in a circle.

It's eyes never broke contact with mine and it's smile almost faltered. It stopped for a moment before softly saying "I'm sorry." It lunged at me.

I was on my back as the thing's claws barely missed me. I was lucky though. Somehow I was holding up a spear that I couldn't explain, but that didn't matter. I didn't care where it came from, I cared about getting home.

The creature pulled back to put even more sudden weight on me. It was a mere arm's length away. I wasn't willing to kill it, it didn't want to do this... AND it could make a totally badass friend. I threw it off, but before the fight could continue I blacked out. Seriously?

Jeff's POV:

Ben was right earlier. I was going to have to tell Rebecca at some point.

Just as we finished, we could hear someone coming. Slender turned off the lights and we all hid. The door swung open and we jumped out. ''Surprise!"

In the door frame stood Sally. Her eyes were red from tears and she looked scared.

We ran over and she started telling us what happened.

~~Time skipidoodle~~

"Rebecca! Rebecca!" We were all looking for her around the area where Sally said she saw her last.

Suddenly Smile picked up a trace. He barked furiously and we all raced up to him. He was at some spear that was laying on the ground. Oh no...

"Jeff," Slender catches my attention "is this what I think it is?''

I hesitantly nod and everyone's eyes widen. "We have to think of a plan." I say picking up the spear. "If we can't save her, we should at least tell her. Then she can at least save herself." I say as Ben comes over.

I hope we get there on time.