facts and outfits.

Jeff's POV

I'm gonna kill every boy that has ever looked at my little Reby or that she has looked at!! I thrash and slice through the air trying to get out of Slender's grasp.

"Jeff, what do you think Rebecca means by 'crush'?" Slender asks causing me to stop struggling before whipping my head in his direction.

"It means if someone is her crush, I'll kill them!" I say as I feel a smirk come on my face while I imagin skinning who ever it is alive.

"Dad, I don't have a crush. I just didn't want you to know about the tea room." Rebecca's voice says after a few moments of silence. I stare at her(A/N:not that if he looks at her he isn't technically starring).

"OK." I manage to say as their shocked faces turn to me. "Wait, what?" Rebecca and Jane the idiot say in unison.

"It's fine, but you owe me." I say pointing my knife at me and then at her.

Rebecca's POV:

Did he just say it's fine? "OK, who are you and what did you do to my Dad?!" I say grabbing the knife he's holding and pressing it against his forehead.

"What? Me? Not your awesome and beautiful Dad? Oh how could you say that?" He says recreating a snobbish woman's accent.

"Never mind." I pull away the knife and hand it to him just before Slender drops him to the floor.

For a moment he lays there before looking up at me and rolling onto his back. "What kind of tea room is it? Do you you use blood instead of milk?" He puts his arms behind his head as he crosses his legs.

"Technically milk IS blood."(ACTUAL FACT you can go check it out on YouTube or at the top) I say sitting down by his head. "I'm gonna go buy some milk from the store!" I hear EJ call from the front door before the door clicks open and then slams shut.

After a moment of silence we all Burst's out laughing, even Slender chuckled.

~~Time skip~~

It's the day! Oh no! I'm already tired. I think as I wrap up Sally's gift. Don't worry. She'll love it... right?

My thoughts are interrupted by a knocking on my door. She's here!

Walking over to my door, I feel the nerves vanish as I think of how happy Sally is gonna be. By the time my door is fully open, I have a huge grin on my face. Right outside my door is Slender with a pouting Sally.

"I can't believe someone sent you paperwork on my anniversary!" She says with her cheeks puffed up and annoyance in her eyes. "Not to mention the others are all busy too!" Sally's pleading gaze looks up at Slender. Ouch, she doesn't need a knife to tear your heart when she has those eyes.

"Don't worry Sally, we can go out and have milkshakes in a tree by a kindergarten. Slender taught me how to go invisible, so we can watch as the babies get jealous!" I say with a sneaky smile. Her sorrow vanished and she grins like a madman. This is ganna be a fun day.